Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own government is poisoning us. You have to see this. (Not just theory but proof)

| @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks

Exclamation Our own government is poisoning us. You have to see this. (Not just theory but proof)

Has anyone heard of chemtrails? Well basically what the US government and other NATO countries are doing is, spraying mostly aluminum along with a few other chemicals into our atmosphere to try to "cool down the planet". In reality it is changing our soul PH levels, killing plants, and poisoning us. You can not ignore the truth. There is proof. Check out the videos... What else do you think these trails could be??

Please watch at least the first two videos here:
    What in the World Are They Spraying?

Some very interesting stuff...Yes you may call me a conspiracy theorist, but honestly, look at the proof these people have. I mean they are watching these trails fall from the sky. They are obscuring the sky and horizon. They are rising PH levels. They are showing up in water/ground/human tests. There is even patents for this shit

--Disregard this --This disgusts me. How can they do this to us. All they want to do is control us all. Also, trying to ban naturally occurring vitamins (such as Vitamin C) and substances so we have to pay for synthetic CRAP that is not tested nearly enough and is most likely killing us, just so they can make a few bucks.

Look, Im not trying to stir anything up, Im just trying to inform everyone. We as citizens have a right to know EVERYTHING the government is doing. We should have to the right to disapprove and stop them (obviously not).

This all makes me go uggghhhhh.

Im ready to leave this planet and never come back. Im done drinking bottled water and I am going to start distilling my drinking water .

/discuss but Please Watch the Videos Before You Post, not all of them, just at least the first 2 or 3....Number 2 and 3 have proof. If you think it is something other than chemtrails please let me know.
    Last edited by terrets; 11-18-2010 at 05:50 AM.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    You can't be serious!?! Contrails are just ice crystals mixed with the turbine's exhaust.

This conspiracy should fail your internal logic tests after 10 seconds of consideration. For there to be a conspiracy, there must be a party that gains substantially. Who would gain from such a conspiracy? Furthermore, the larger the conspiracy the more unlikely it is.

I could very easily believe that the board of directors a big pharmaceutical corporation would sweep something under the rug for huge profits, but this conspiracy, which has no obvious payout, would require thousands of people, in dozens of different organizations, to all be involved and collaborating secretly.

I have a mantra: never assume malice when stupidity is just as likely an explanation, stupidity is the most abundant element in the universe.

I will say this, lobbies have far too much sway over the government, and that allows them to control legislation to the point of harming the public. It is not a global conspiracy if they fool the Government into doing something stupid (like natural gas companies fooling the government into allowing hydraulic fracturing), it is just a huge deficiency in our legislative process.

There is quite a bit of evidence that HFCS contributes immensely to obesity and diabetes, but the Corn Industry funded lobbies not only prevent the government from banning the stuff, they actually secure subsidies for the corn industry that make it financially unfeasible for food processors to use sugar instead. Another good example is the fact that Phillip Morris' lobbyists were able to convince the Fed to ban all flavored cigarettes, except for Menthol, which PM sells. You should watch the film Gasland if you really want to get mad. It is amazing how tractable our congress is. With a few bullsh-t studies and some campaign funds, a few major gas companies got the rights to use hydraulic fracturing in residential areas, poisoning the water supply in the process (they also got a blanket exception to the clean drinking water act).

It would be a great day if we banned lobbies entirely, but there is a huge difference between Verizon & Comcast skillfully duping a few idiot congressmen into believing that net neutrality is bad, and all the World's governments collectively enacting a plan to secretly poison their own people.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 02:35 AM.

I support the "Gay Jihad" against Rick Santorum!

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terrets View Post
    All they want to do is control us all. Also, trying to ban naturally occurring vitamins (such as Vitamin C) and substances so we have to pay for synthetic CRAP that is not tested nearly enough and is most likely killing us, just so they can make a few bucks.
    In regards to banning vitamins, I think this is just an example of overzealous liberalism (this coming from a liberal) in Canada. As usual, they have a point, but in this case are going about it the wrong way. The supplement market is a huge load of horseshit; it is a billion dollar a year con on gullible people. There is no medical evidence whatsoever that loading yourself with these supplements will do any good whatsoever. It is the government's job to protect the consumer from outright fraud, so they are right in wanting to protect their citizens from being conned. I guess they want to limit purchases of these supplements to those who really need them (as prescribed by a doctor).

I totally disagree with the method by which they are doing it though, one should always use the ban stick with restraint. That being said, nobody actually needs 5,000% your recommended daily vitamin C in pill form. Take a multivitamin or eat an orange, you don't need 50x the normal dose.

Incidentally, this would be the opposite of a money grab conspiracy. I'm sure the vitamin supplement industry is PISSED, and will be losing serious cash in the process. This is instead the result of overprotective big brother, not a corrupt company's get rich quick scheme.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    Did you watch the whole documentary? They have proof...Just saying..

So your telling me that the contrails stay there for hours and fall from the sky? I would think they would disappear...

I did not say anywhere that this is a conspiracy. Period.

Whatever their reason for doing this is, it is harming us and the planet. I believe it is all greed. Basically so they can mass produce all of our food synthetically. They are trying to control us. It is a well known fact that power corrupts.

Please watch the videos. See where they are recording the planes that are obviously releasing something into the atmosphere. You cant tell me that the way that "contrail" is appearing is natural.

Please enlighten me as to where you think all of this aluminum is coming from?!?! And the change in PH. And the change in the sky. Please.

And what about all the patents for the machines and chemicals for "Geo Engineering"??????

In video 6 of 7 you should watch the reactions of the Representatives. You cant tell me they arent hiding anything. Its all about money, its all about control. This is why hundreds of thousands will cover stuff up.

Take thin air compress it to the point where the temp increases to approx 600F then add a crap load of jet fuel and while the exhaust is coming out in a form of thrust mix back in -35 to -65 degree bypass air into it. And i promise the gov. is not putting chemicals and aluminum into regular jet fuel. I can prove that
    Fully Forged, 16G's ect.

Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Telionis View Post
    In regards to banning vitamins, I think this is just an example of overzealous liberalism (this coming from a liberal) in Canada. As usual, they have a point, but in this case are going about it the wrong way. The supplement market is a huge load of horseshit; it is a billion dollar a year con on gullible people. There is no medical evidence whatsoever that loading yourself with these supplements will do any good whatsoever. It is the government's job to protect the consumer from outright fraud, so they are right in wanting to protect their citizens from being conned. I guess they want to limit purchases of these supplements to those who really need them (as prescribed by a doctor).

I totally disagree with the method by which they are doing it though, one should always use the ban stick with restraint. That being said, nobody actually needs 5,000% your recommended daily vitamin C in pill form. Take a multivitamin or eat an orange, you don't need 50x the normal dose.

Incidentally, this would be the opposite of a money grab conspiracy. I'm sure the vitamin supplement industry is PISSED, and will be losing serious cash in the process. This is instead the result of overprotective big brother, not a corrupt company's get rich quick scheme.
    So you believe that vitamin C does nothing good for the human body? Okay......? Have you ever taken it when sick..? I dont get how you can say this is conning the citizens.

And its just not about vitamin C. There are reports of them trying to ban other vitamins. Sorry but this is not right.

I think you are somewhat right about the supplement market. But there are tons of things that are good for you and do what they say. Just not everything. And you think we should have to be prescribed to take naturally occurring items? What?

I actually have a vitamin C bottle in my room It says 1667% Daily value. Holy crap haha never noticed that...

The vitamin supplement industry is pissed. But those wanting to produce synthetic items are in a greater number and have more power

Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3000GT MR View Post
    Take thin air compress it to the point where the temp increases to approx 600F then add a crap load of jet fuel and while the exhaust is coming out in a form of thrust mix back in -35 to -65 degree bypass air into it. And i promise the gov. is not putting chemicals and aluminum into regular jet fuel. I can prove that
    I dont understand if you are saying these are contrails or what.

Ya, they arent putting stuff in the jet fuel, it wouldnt burn right....They are dumping it using patented machines and chemicals...

Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    I like controversial threads .

Sorry if I am a little uneducated about somethings. But I just dont see the good in people, especially people with power. I think our world is changing at a rapid pace and if we dont do something about it, we will destroy ourselves or the Almighty will destroy us and start over (whoever that may be).

Also seems like there is a lot more proof that these are chemtrails than there is proof that these are contrails. Its not just about what it looks like.

Im not just all about calling out the government on conspiricry theories. I just want them to give/tell us the truth about EVERYTHING. We are under their control and pay their bills, its the least we deserve.

In regards to your first post Telionis, who ever said the larger the conspiracy the less likely it is to be true? Who has proof of this? I think the larger the conspiracy, the easier it is to hide these horrible things because there is much more control and power .

Im just going by what seems to be true here...And you are right about stupidity being the most abundant element in the universe, tis why we need to educate the masses and each other. From where I stand, there is proof they are trying to geoengineer and there is no proof that they arent besides the figures of authority denying it or saying we wouldnt do that.

So I take it you do not believe the theories about Area 51 and Area 19?
    Last edited by terrets; 11-18-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    So you believe that vitamin C does nothing good for the human body? Okay......? Have you ever taken it when sick..? I dont get how you can say this is conning the citizens.

I actually have a vitamin C bottle in my room It says 1667% Daily value. Holy crap haha never noticed that...
    Vitamin C is good for you, but 20x the daily dosage is not necessary. Best case scenario, your body dumps the 19x it doesn't need. Worst case scenario, it accumulates and causes you harm by depleting other nutrients, or stressing your body. For most vitamins it is the former, but overdosing on some can cause serious problems.
    I had a vitamin B complex that has 30x the daily riboflavin (B2), every time I took a tablet, I'd spent the next day urinating bright fluorescent (highlighter) yellow pee. It was the uber-excess of riboflavin, there was so much of it, it was turning my pee a different color. At best, all it was doing was overworking my kidneys.

The argument you put forth is akin to saying, "water is good for you, no reason not to drink 20 gallons a day". Vitamins were very usefull, even necessary 100 years ago when diets were so limited people died of preventable disease (scurvy, rickets, etc.), but today your diet should suffice. If it makes you feel better, take a "100% of each" multivitamin. But 5000% of a specific vitamin is totally unnecessary and could harm you.

The vitamin supplement industry is pissed. But those wanting to produce synthetic items are in a greater number and have more power
    But, the vitamin supplement industry and those who produce synthetic items are one and the same. You don't think the vitamin C in your supplement came from oranges that went through some overly long organic refining process do you!?!

But I just dont see the good in people, especially people with power.
    I have almost no faith in people at all. I bet Monsanto or BP would be totally fine knowingly contributing to the deaths of a few random innocent people if they were spared any and all reprisal (and law suits). But a conspiracy involving different parties is very unlikely. Especially one where there is no tangible benefit. Paying off a few doctors to get a drug passed FDA approval without all the appropriate tests so that a pharmaceutical company can make an extra 20 billion is quite plausible, but a global conspiracy involving thousands of people, to spray random sh-t from commercial airplanes for some undefined increase in "control" is nonsense.

In regards to your first post Telionis, who ever said the larger the conspiracy the less likely it is to be true? Who has proof of this? I think the larger the conspiracy, the easier it is to hide these horrible things because there is much more control and power
    I totally disagree. It is common sense, that the more people involved in a plot, the less secure the secret is. It only takes one guy to spill the beans and ruin everything.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 05:30 AM.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    So I take it you do not believe the theories about Area 51 and Area 19?
    I love this subject. There is no doubt that the "Area 51" section of Nellis AFB tested some cool top secret technologies. There is also no doubt that alien life exists. For once I have to disagree with Stephen Jay Gould (not Goa'uld ): in my estimation, it is statistically impossible for us to be the only sapient life in the Universe. I will even go so far as to say that it is not entirely beyond the realm of possibility that alien intelligences have visited Earth in the past, or even have in passing in recent history. After all, if we were flying about the galaxy, we'd certainly have a look at a developing civilization. There are a few very compelling cases in recent time (Roswell is not one of them).

What seems far beyond the realm of possibility, is that the US government is collaborating with aliens. This entire theory hinges on the utterly ludicrous notion that we have something that a type II civilization would consider valuable. Anyone who suggests such a thing must be woefully unaware of how technologically limited we are. Any civilization that has the capacity to travel between the stars is technologically so immensely beyond our own, that we must look like cavemen to them. What could cavemen offer us? Meat and flint tipped spears? A space borne civilization most likely uses energy as its currency and can likely mine any minerals that it needs from asteroids and other deep space debris. Landing on Earth to collect such material is just a waste of time and energy when they could just pound it out of an asteroid and scoop it up.

Even if we had something they wanted, why would they bother negotiating with cavemen instead of just taking it by force? And if they did negotiate, surely they would offer us something safer (to them) than technology. Considering how vain and petty we are, they could probably buy us off with a bit of shiny metal. Would you give a caveman a gun if a piece of aluminum foil would do?

Finally, if they did give us some advanced technology, I refuse to believe we would have any chance to understand it. Imagine if a caveman happened upon an F22 jet fighter or a laptop computer. The idea that we could reverse engineer technology built by a type II civilization is just laughable. Sh-t, the brightest minds from the 1800s couldn't figure out such machines, and that's only a 200 year technology gap.

I can only think of three reasons for an alien culture to ever engage us: 1. To study us scientifically. 2. To destroy for some reason (as a means of protecting themselves from future competition maybe). 3. To befriend us, teach us and/or trade us cultural and (non-technical) knowledge. None of these scenarios lend themselves to secret government deals.

A less unrealistic idea is that we collected an abandoned crashed alien ship. However, the aforementioned problem of such technology being far beyond our understanding remains. Furthermore, you are telling me that these aliens can build ships capable of traversing the incredibly dangerous and inconceivably large void between stars, but crash when encountering a little inclement weather? And what's more, that their alien buddies never came to rescue them, or at least destroy the ship so the native violent cavemen (us) didn't get to snoop around their sh-t? Unlikely.

I think we're selling our Aerospace engineers short. All the technology they test at Area 51 is of our own design (or likely, on occasion, stolen Russian designs). As alien as the SR71 and the F-117 look, we have people like Kelly Johnson at Skunk Works to thank for them, not Spock.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 05:49 AM.