Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own government is poisoning us. You have to see this. (Not just theory but proof)

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRacerX9 View Post
    Good points, but they DO lend themselves to a secret government dealing. If we were to find a primitive culture, we'd study it, and try to identify its leadership, so as to not cause a widespread panic and to gain further information about how the hierarchy works.

An alien civilization would certainly know that their presence would cause panic by many in the general populace.
    Maybe they would make contact with the governments of the World, but collaborating or giving us technology seems ridiculous. The least responsible thing they could possibly do is give technology to only one side in a nuclear cold war. The second least responsible thing they could do is to give it to both sides.

The US represents 5% of the humans on Earth, why do you think they would contact our government instead of the UN? I guess I could see the latter happening, but personally, I'd think that they would try to avoid contributing to our artificial hierarchy and social inequity by contacting only the privileged.

Furthermore, I think that [benevolent] contact would be the greatest thing to happen to humanity since the invention of farming; easily worth a little panic. Imagine simultaneously destroying the concept of human exceptionalism, (and national exceptionalism), uniting mankind by showing us that there are far stranger intelligences out there, and offering us the wisdom and guidance of an older civilization, all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by UTRacerX9 View Post
    Destroying us could very well also be a plan hatched by talking to our government first, as in the Day the Earth Stood Still. Perhaps giving them an ultimatum, or instructions designed to make a takeover easier for them, or simply wiping us out completely.
    There is no justification for such circuitous and convoluted plans. The capacity to travel between stars automatically grants them the capacity to utterly destroy the entire biosphere (relativistic kill vehicle). There is no reason for them to "work" with our government when a simple "o hai, pls surrender unconditionally or we'll destroy your entire world, kthxbye" would suffice.

As for "taking us over", for what purpose? There is nothing of value on Earth that isn't much more abundant and easier to mine in deep space. The only somewhat unique thing on Earth is life itself, but for such a civilization, life could easily be created artificially.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 02:54 PM.

I support the "Gay Jihad" against Rick Santorum!

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    This is significantly better than the original conversation.

Here for the party Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    The aliens headquarters is the moon itself. Its just one huge spaceship put here to create a good environment for us humans to evolve. LOL, thats what the TV said anyways.
    Have you guys ever watched Ancient Aliens on I believe the history channel. Thats a pretty cool show.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
    Have you guys ever watched Ancient Aliens on I believe the history channel. Thats a pretty cool show.
    I love that subject in particular. The original Chariots of the God's is a mind blower. A lot of what was discussed has since been explained, but there are still many very intriguing cases.
    (E.G. Why did the ancient African neolithic tribes draw figures that appear to be men in space suits. I guess they could have imagined demons with giant bubbles around their heads and odd backpack like shapes on their backs, but it raises an eye brow. Incidentally, this case implies contact with an advanced prehistoric human civilization, as there is effectively zero chance that alien life also turned out to be humanoid).

My problem with the History Channel (and all the modern documentary channels), is that they are more interested in ratings than educating people. They are very willing to leave known bullsh-t in their programming if it makes it more interesting. Frankly it does a disservice to the entire subject.

For example, there is a mildly curious theory that the sacred Sanskrit epic the Mahabharata describes a nuclear-like attack. There is a section where they describe the God's flying "chariots", and at one point, one "chariot" drops an object on an army that explodes with the brightness of a thousand stars. The entire description fits very well with nuclear fallout and the effect of such a powerful bomb on the surroundings (flash burns at miles, secondary radiation induced in heavy metal like armor, etc.) Yes, it is much more likely a coincidence, it is far more plausible that by chance they were accurate in imagining the real effects of such a weapon. But it remains an interesting subject.

The problem is that when the History Channel covered that bit, they embellished the sh-t out of it, and even said that there are unusual radiation readings in the area. Which is true!!! Because the Indian government tested their own nuclear weapons there in the 1970s. To imply that the radiation is leftover from an ancient nuke, is totally disingenuous. Not even the craziest conspiracy theorist proponent of that theory ever suggested that. Fallout decays so quickly that even if it was a nuke there would be no trace of it today aside from maybe geological artifacts.

Discovery does the same with UFO documentaries. I don't know how many times they described the "triangular UFOs" over Belgium. It is a very intriguing case because NATO thought it was a Russian spy plane and dispatched F-16s to intercept it. The could never get a lock on it, and the thing kept slipping in and out of radar contact. The radar data and pilot testimonials re public domain.

Well clearly it is an alien craft right? Err... it was actually the USAF secretly testing the F-117. They decided that the best way to be sure that it was invisible to radar was to try and sneak it past real live defenses. They picked friendly NATO targets instead of Soviet targets so that if it failed, it wouldn't start a war. The entire mission was declassified and well publicized. Incidentally, it was also a huge success, the fighters couldn't track it and couldn't lock on with air defenses - go Lockheed. Yet, even though this was declassified ten years ago, many documentaries still report the first part as though it is still unexplained.

Just the other day I saw a documentary about the Battle of Los Angles. Another very interesting case. The Army was worried that the Japanese would mount an air raid on the west coast, so they were well prepared for trouble. In the middle of the night, a huge "UFO" was sighted, and the government rang air raid sirens, and blacked out all of LA county. The fired at it with anti-aircraft shells for hours (1400 shells total), and most gun crews reported several direct hits. In the end it just left, but several American civilians were killed by falling AA shell debris and panic induced heart attacks.

There are only three logical explanations for this. 1. The Army was so freaking incompetent that hundreds of officers and soldiers were fooled into firing at a cloud for hours (which is even more inexcusable in war time). 2. The Japanese had some hovering invincible ship that for some reason they never bothered using again. 3. It was a craft, but not man-made. The first is the most likely, as embarrassing as it is, but it is still a curious case.

Frankly, even the conspiracy theory that various manufacturers orchestrated the entire thing in an effort to scare the government into moving war industries bucks further inland (away from the So Cal manufacturers), is more likely than aliens, but it is still interesting.

Yet, the documentary I saw not only sensationalized the whole story beyond the point of belief, but also showed the famous fake picture of the craft that was discredited the day after.

/\ Photo faked by the LA Times. The LA Times redacted the fake the next day, but 60 years later The History Channel still shows it, implying it is real. Rubbish.
    Last edited by Telionis; 11-18-2010 at 05:08 PM.

No sheep are safe tonight supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    This...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7107207.ece

Hawking is a pretty smart guy. I believe I'd listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by terrets View Post
    .In reality it is changing our soul PH levels...
    Has the vatican been informed?
    "This is a ridiculous cause and effect suggestion."
    "Yeah, kind of like the sun rising and then morning happening, eh? What are they trying to pull on us?"

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart into a microphone."

"It's easy. Take the last f*ck, and let it go, and thus you shall have no more f*cks to give."

| @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Telionis View Post
    I see no evidence whatsoever that they are doing anything with Chemtrails. It sounds like a rubbish conspiracy theory.
    Okay, then how do you explain the rise in PH levels, the dieing trees (not sure how accurate this is), and all the aluminum that is present in the earth and water over where these trails are seen?

No doubt. Congressmen will do a lot of things for their own benefit. I wouldn't put it past them to do something that they know is not in our best interests for a few campaign contributions (ie: kill net neutrality), but I don't believe that they'd do something that truly grievously harms America. It is one thing to put a company's interests first if there is no obvious harm, or it just inconveniences or even harms a few downtrodden people, it is another to directly have a hand in poisoning the entire country.
    Your right about this, but its very possible they havent tested the affects on humans and just dont care.

There is still no reason for them to even give us the time of day. What did we give them in return, mammoth meat and spears?
    Maybeeeee....Humans? They are trying to genetically alter themselves to be more like us because possibly they dont have feelings or something . Maybe they are just sharing because they are nice or want to watch us destroy ourselves..

I don't think there is any chance of this. Again, nothing they have could possibly be useful to us. Even if we gave a caveman the most primitive integrated circuit we have, and spent the time trying to explain it, it would be beyond his grasp without an entire education in physics.
    Who says the gave us technology that is that advanced to us as a circuit is to a caveman?

Incidentally, are you staying up uber late (like me), or did you wake uber early?
    I stay up late and hardly sleep .

---------------------------
    Dont need to read it Certifried, go watch the provided videos
    Thanks for the link i3igpete, but I did not realize, until Telionis told me, how much Vitamin C is actually in tablets. I do not take any drugs, even over-the-counter drugs. Because I believe these are not study and tested enough. I would rather drink water and deal with my pain.
    eljefefx - I dont think its a big attempt to poison us. I believe it is them trying to geoengineering and its all the side affects that they dont care about.
    Funny AdamVR4. .......Dont you know that all these "flushots" they are giving us is just a gradual dosage of a chemical to make us into zombies. This is why I dont get flushots . I just protect myself in the old fashioned way of washing hands and not touching to many objects, including my face.
    FearRpb - I hope thats sarcasm...
    Valhallaz - Stephen Hawking is a brilliant guy. Nice article. I have watched a few of the episodes of his show. I forget what it is called.
    AgentOblivious - Has the Vatican been informed of what? PH levels? I doubt they care

I do like the direction this thread has taken better . The subject of extra terrestrials is fascinating.

Your right there is no reason to take us over. They dont need our resources. I mean look at us, we have captured antimatter. Theres nothing on this planet they would want or need unless we were completely unaware of some object or element of great value to them.

Dad verified
    Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    terrets, have you watched "Loose Change"? Same thing. Some smooth talking guy, with a nice little beat, and "fact" after "fact". Have you personally verified these facts, and if so, does it really add up to mean with 100% certainty to be true.

If you watch "Loose Change", I will bet you will come in here shortly after saying that the government was behind 9/11, and you have "proof" of that as well.

And finally.... it's sad but true... IF this chemtrail thing is true, or "Loose Change" were true, would you really be able to do anything about it? Anyone that tries to overthrow the government will not be looked at as a patriot, but a terrorist. The only possible way a government could be overthrown is if something massive occurred with disputable evidence and the militaries were not involved and decided to go against the government. Otherwise our military, AD, ANG, and Reserves, along with the police forces and every other law enforcement agency would quickly put a stop to any actions taken. Guerrilla attacks would be the only effective attack, and what does that sound like? Terrorism.

Sorry to rant, and I know I will get crap for this, but...."ignorance is bliss".

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I don't get flu shots either.

I've started getting allergy shots though. I'm sure they're pumping me full of nano-technology that will one day take control of my brain. And Gore will profit wildly.

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    I don't get flu shots either.

I've started getting allergy shots though. I'm sure they're pumping me full of nano-technology that will one day take control of my brain. And Gore will profit wildly.
    Gore will have an army of zombies
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.