Thread: !!! New STM One Piece S.S. Clutch Line From Master To Slave Just $44 Shipped !!!

Forum User Feedback Score 13 (100%) Austin@STM's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

!!! New STM One Piece S.S. Clutch Line From Master To Slave Just $44 Shipped !!!

We have another product to release this week, the STM 1 piece clutch line for the 3s. Not only does this replace the soft rubber section of the clutch line, it also replaces both hard lines as well.

This line is much easier to work with as both ends feature -3 AN fittings so they come apart very easily when you want them to. Also being flexible means you can put it wherever you want. There is a little extra length to it so you can run it high or low to clear whatever setup you are running. It is also plastic coated so it wont scratch or wear through anything either.

So if your factory line is starting look worn out and rusty, or if your fittings are getting rounded over from being removed before, or maybe your just looking for a nice piece to dress up your engine bay this is for you

For anyone crazy about weight reduction this also saves about 8 ounces over the stock line.

These can be found on the website HERE, or just send paypal to Sales@StreetTunedMotorsports.com
    In the note put STM 3S Master to Slave clutch line.

Price will be $44 shipped (add 8% NY residents, contact for international shipping)

As always if you have any questions feel free to PM me or call the shop.

-Austin@STM

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 AWDBoostin's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    What is the typical routing for this line on a stock setup? I'm rebuilding my master and slave cylinder and this is all I need to finish it up. Also what else does this improve over stock beisdes weight?

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDBoostin View Post
    What is the typical routing for this line on a stock setup? I'm rebuilding my master and slave cylinder and this is all I need to finish it up. Also what else does this improve over stock beisdes weight?
    The stock rubber lines expand with heat. With these SS clutch lines you should have a more solid feel to your clutch pedal.

Nice looking product.

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) ntcmpjg's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    bought one a couple weeks ago when I ordered my Fuel setup

3000GT of Europe
    www.3sofeu.org/main
    Cherry Hill Mitsubishi Coupon Code- 3SE

Forum User Feedback Score 13 (100%) Austin@STM's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    As far as effect on the car, the full line, and the short one the just replaces the rubber part, will give the same stiffer feel, and more "precise" pedal.

The difference for the long line is it does a few other things.

1) On some cars it gets rid of all the crap that is in line with the clutch, and just makes it a straight shot, no joints, or restrictions.
    2) Our cars are a lot older now fittings are getting rusty, or rounded over from being taken on and off over the years. This replaces everything so you dont have to worry about fittings getting stripped out or rounded.
    3) It is also a nice dress up piece, it removes a couple of brackets, and can run along whatever other lines or hoses may have been added to the car, or fit around a custom turbo setup.

-Austin@STM

1st ever COTM and COTY verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) green-lantern's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    Cool, I'll probably be getting one of these soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I have mine on for a few weeks. Feels nice

One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter Feedback Score 2 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    God I'd love to have this...my clutch has no less than 3 loops in it and attach's to the chassis in 3 spots (2 on GB, 1 on GB Mount) what a mess oh well, in a few months.
    Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
    1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 AWDBoostin's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Hmm I'm going to have to pick one of these up! I was going to order one yesterday, but then I remembered this thread. My car is stripped down right now due to a bad head gasket and I have a lot of rust in the engine bay. Slowly cleaning it all up now. Definitely going to need the full line.