Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gene's Performance Resolution for your SMIC GB

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks

Gene's Performance Resolution for your SMIC GB

I'm starting this dispute resolution thread regarding a transaction made with a site vendor who's been unable to provide an order that's been paid for and not been filled in nearly 4 months. I've paid Gene's Performance a large sum of money and I would like the issue resolved. I entered an agreement with Gene's Performance on July 13, 2010 when I deposited money towards a Side Mount Intercooler w/ Shrouding Group Buy. Obviously I'm posting here because it's been nearly 120 days and I havent recieved my parts which were promised to arrive within 30 days upon reciept of full payment. To this date I still have not been issued a revised delivery date in writing.

I have deposited and paid in full to the vendor, Gene's Performance, the sum of $1100 and would like this sites assistance in working towards a resoultion. I'm open to working things out instead of stirring crap up and hope that you will comment here, Gene. From a customer standpoint it's clear from a lack of communication that the vendor needs some help with is over-committing and under-delivering.

Moderators, the transaction origination point was 3si, a dispute resolution thread regarding interested party's has been opened by a 3si moderator and being addressed on their site however, I do not have site posting permissions to speak on my own behalf on 3si so I'm hoping this site will assist me in the resolution process.

Gene, no more excuses, lies, or bullcrap, where are my parts? When are you going to ship them?

I will give you 30 days to resolve this before I post a negative vendor review, file a complaint with the FTC, issue complaints to the BBB's where your business resides, and take legal action.

According to the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines:

"Under federal law, you’re required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.

You are required to ship merchandise within the time frame specified, or within 30 days, if a time frame is not specified. If you can’t meet the shipping commitment, you must give the buyer an opportunity to agree to the new shipping date or cancel the order for a full refund."

Should this be resolved within 30 days, I will ask this thread disappear.

J. Fast

jeremy you have my # you are welcome to call me at any time if you have any questions.
    i am aiming to send your kit out by the end of next week.
    "All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few"
    - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    Gene,

Put my delivery date in writing.
    Last edited by J. Fast; 11-07-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Partied not involved in the transaction that post in this thread will have their forum access suspended.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    Again, a very simple customer service request. Please provide me a delivery date in writing.

jeremy please give me a ring 559-250-2980

as we agreed on the phone last night, by thanksgiving you should have your kit bud.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    Sounds good to me, I accept the terms. Keep your head up and things will make a turn for the best, Gene.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    How are we doing on this Gene? Thanksgiving's in one week...

How many resolution threads are there? I think he said everybody was supposed to get theirs by Thanksgiving.