Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gene's Performance Resolution for your SMIC GB

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    So, does anyone know where these things stand? I saw that some people got theres. Does Eugene need shipping money to get them out?

Sam

Banned Feedback Score 11 (100%) J. Fast's Avatar
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    I have no clue as to what the status of your order is Sam. I can tell you Jason recieved some of our parts, according to him not everything was shipped. To my knowledge the shrouding is missing and I haven't asked him if he recieved the additional items he ordered so who knows.

J literally had the truck packed up and ready for a road trip to TX and let Gene know and "poof" suddenly we had tracking numbers within an hour or so. I can't say wether or not that was based on what we may have stumbled on if we showed up or if it was based on another 3/S board relationship.

Sorry I can't be of any help. After the fast talk I knew how this was going to play out and one word sums it all up, "ugly". Maybe someday we'll get our shrouding, and maybe we won't. It's up to Gene.

Best of luck Sam.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I PMd Gene but got no response from him but he read the PM. I volunteered to send him more cash for shipping but like I said, no response.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    Soooo, how bout that shrouding Gene? It's sad in knowing you really did rip us off!

Let's be honest here Gene. You falsely advertized your product and victimized myself aswell as others. You took all of our money, spent it, and left us holding the bag. You embezzled all that damn money and walk free on the street and probably act like it's no big deal. It's sad to know you're living your adult years and doing this shit (which makes this even sadder).

First and foremost, I'm a fool for trusting you with my money, a perfect stranger whom I've never met. Second, seeing the name of a known defalcator in the vendor section of this board really pisses me off. This vendor needs to be removed, what this guy did is damn criminal and he should of been charged with embezzlement.

As far as I'm concerned, the rest of my money is long gone. Keep the money Gene, you can pay for a pity party or a pallet of dog shit pickup bags.

My review of Gene. He embezzled money from myself and another member of my Colorado Chapter. He was a 100% dishonest seller and falsely advertised his product. He had terrible customer service and is unable to draft a product delivery schedule. He over commits and under delivers, and will make getting your custom parts to you a priority when he's not building welding tables, working on his DSM, riding his motorcycle, or waiting for a taxi to come buy and take your parts to FedEx because he doesn't own a car.

Buyer beware, this seller delivers!

Forum User Feedback Score 0 Jason's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVR-4
    the last of the SMIC kits will be shipped out asap. i have 2 kits complete right now that i will get out by the end of the week and then the rest hopefully next week.
    shrouds for already mailed kits will also be sent out by the end of this week.
    Jeremy, this was posted on 01-12-2011, 12:31 PM. Sorry, I forgot you can't see updates on the other thread.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quick update...Gene just called me and he's shipping out our shrouds now. Hopefully we'll have them by the weekend or early next week. I'll let you know once they arrive or when Gene gives me a tracking number. Hold tight Jeremy, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Fast View Post
    I have no clue as to what the status of your order is Sam. I can tell you Jason recieved some of our parts, according to him not everything was shipped. To my knowledge the shrouding is missing and I haven't asked him if he recieved the additional items he ordered so who knows.

J literally had the truck packed up and ready for a road trip to TX and let Gene know and "poof" suddenly we had tracking numbers within an hour or so. I can't say wether or not that was based on what we may have stumbled on if we showed up or if it was based on another 3/S board relationship.

Sorry I can't be of any help. After the fast talk I knew how this was going to play out and one word sums it all up, "ugly". Maybe someday we'll get our shrouding, and maybe we won't. It's up to Gene.

Best of luck Sam.
    dont flatter yourself jeremy. either of you are more than welcome to come down whenever, i am not afraid of anyone/anything so lets drop that game.

that said, your stuff is out on delivery so you are good to go.

i feel terrible it went this way but nothing i can do about it now.
    "All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few"
    - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    I appreciate you stepping up. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. I was no angel in the past either, frankly I did some dipshit things myself (alright, HUGE DIPSHIT THINGS ). I'll be the first to admit it takes alot to own up to our own actions, identify personal flaws, and change attitudes. I accept your apology and appreciate you not leaving me hanging on this deal. It's taken alot of self reflection and time for me to make attitude changes in my life so I know how hard it is to go thru. Hopefully my efforts and actions reflect positive attitude changes and people recognize that I'm a different person now. I sincerely wish you grow as a person from this experience and make some personal attitude changes in the future. We can dwell on the past, live there, and never move forward, or we can make grow as people and change the future. We all make mistakes, this is settled, and it's time to move on.

Your buyer feedback will come from your actions in the future, not from me here as I have no seller feedback to leave for you. Best of luck to you Gene, may you live by your word. Remember you can never run away from your past, but you can look back with a new sense of self and make attitude changes that prove your never going back.

Jeremy

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    thanks.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Hey Jeremy,

Wife called and said a big box arrived today. I'm assuming that is our shrouds. I'll keep you posted and if you want to come get them, just let me know. You are welcome to get them now or I can bring them to you but not till I'm back in town (which might be a few weeks). Just let me know.

Jason

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast