Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone use this Sig at 3si...

Everyone use this Sig at 3si...

Here everyone, I've studied the "Rules" on 3si and customized a signature that follows every rule to a "T". If they edit it, or ban me, then we know their motives... the best part is they should KNOW they can't "censor" it because they SPECIFICIALLY ALLOW this type of posting! It will really get their goat!

I URGE everyone to make this their sig: (there's a couple spaces to take out of course)

[ SIZE=6][ FONT=Impact][ COLOR=DarkRed]FED UP WITH THE OWNERSHIP OF 3SI. NO SUPPORT FOR OUR PLATFORM, ONLY GREED.[/size][/FONT]

[ FONT=ARIAL]AND SINCE IT'S A BANNABLE OFFENSE TO "SOLICIT MEMBERS TO BOLSTER ANOTHER FORUM'S MEMBERSHIP",
    I WILL SIMPLY TELL YOU THAT I HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE LOCATED AT

THE NUMBER THREE, letters ESS GEE TEE OHH DOT ORG

THAT SITE IS A GREAT "REFERENCE AND INFORMATION SOURCE" (THAT LANGUAGE IS SPECIFICALLY ALLOWED IN THE "RULES" SO AUTOFORUMS CAN WADE IN THEIR OWN CRAP FOR A WHILE.) [/COLOR][/FONT][/center]

Heheheh, this post will also really burn their asses... posted in Chatter, and would be against the rules to multi-post it, so anyone who'd like to re-post in General can feel free!

I want to preface this post by saying I am not trying to get you to JOIN THIS SITE... I really am not sure if it's going to be BETTER THAN 3SI, but due to the rules that our beloved Admins and "owners" have set for us, I have to be careful and not try to make you GO TO THAT SITE INSTEAD OF 3SI.

Luckily, in the "Rules" of this forum, AutoForums and our beloved Admins have specifically allowed us to reference other sites as a "reference and information source". So I'm here to tell you that "the number three, the letters ess gee tee ohh dot org" is a great reference and information source. And, if AF and our beloved Admins should have no problem at all with what I've posted, since they specifically allow it!

Unfortunately the ownership (Auto Forums) and our beloved Admins here at 3si have already banned people for posting the above site as a URL, and have even gone so far as to censor the url if we type it in, so I apologize for having to "code" it.

I'm not saying that THIS IS THE END OF 3SI, nor am I saying that THERE IS A KINDER BETTER SITE out there. Some people (AF?) may disagree that THE NEW SITE IS MORE OWNER-FOCUSED and DEDICATED TO OUR PLATFORM, but that's for you to decide.

You guys like the not-so-subliminal messages?

Why? Because Race Car. verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    meh...I'd rather just let it happen and not force it anymore. The members that count the most will be here anyways. At least that's how I see it.
    91 R/T TT
    Mods: RC 550s, Stillen Downpipe, Stillen Cross-Drilled Rotors, HKS Exhaust, HKS VPC, HKS EBC, HKS Turbo Timber, HKS Twin Power, HKS SSQV BOV, HKS SMIC, HKS Fuel Pump, Wiseco Pistons, 3SX Rods, Ferrera SS Valves, 3rd Gen Lifters, 15G Turbos, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, B&M FMOC, Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley, EGR blockoff.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akotten For This Useful Post:

Pearl White BPU $$$ Pit
    Owner Since

Thanks
    While I'd like to see AF suffer for their treatment of Alan and the community, the amount of information to search though is too valuable to lose if that was possible. If most of the knowledgeable people come here but people can use 3si as a reference tool that's cool with me. I'll probably split my time between the 2 forums in half for the time being until this forum takes off more.

Better than that "other" place Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akotten View Post
    meh...I'd rather just let it happen and not force it anymore. The members that count the most will be here anyways. At least that's how I see it.
    awwwww. You really think I count the most?<3

Vacuum reduction, Powdercoated misc, cruise relocate, Evo9 BOV, Custom catch cans, Russell fuel filter, SS braided fuel lines, High flow fuel loop, Autogage fuel gauge, Catless DP, DNP Y-pipe, Fuel pump hotwire.

No homo.

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Aug 15, 2005

Thanks
    I love how I got the exception in there. I pissed that fucker off good. I feel like I am accomplished on this internet thing.

owner since 2004
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akotten View Post
    while this is true, alot of the info is old and has been replaced with better info, the better info can be beaten with new fresh info that can be posted on the fresh new site here! dont forget how this platform has progressed over the years, bigger and better upgrades. easier fixes better diagnostics and better knowledge gained by members brains that has not yet been posted into words.

i think we (except Alan) have all contributed something towards the owners of 3si, and with that let the dust settle and slowly grab info from there. reword it do whatever, but until they truly put a copyright on everything posted (which is near on impossible) all the info has been given by us the owners/enthusiasts and THAT info belongs to the comunity NOT AF!
    Copywrite belongs to the poster they are your works not the works of others.
    3si is dead long live 3sgto.org