Page 93 of 251 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 2507

Thread: What song are you listening too v. 3sgto

  1. #921
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    Now for some tasty, tingly morsels of awesomeness...


    Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

  2. #922
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRpb View Post
    I caused some chaos in the mosh pit when this song came on when I saw them live a month or so ago.



    --



    --

    Sounds a bit like Slayer........but not as good



    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  3. #923
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    I have seen slayer live. I can honestly say gojiras show raped them.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  4. #924
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Slayer started it, EVERYONE else in the death/screamers metal are posers/want-a-be's

  5. #925
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Kind of like Metallica without Cliff Burton, it's OK but when compared to the man it sucks.

  6. #926
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    lmao some truth there...

    Seen Slayer 6 times, and remember 4? I am a huge Gojira fan, but they are no Slayer...

  7. #927
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Metallica sucked with and without Cliff. Sorry. They are just aren't that great. Good for their time? Yes. Good for the past 15 years? No. Same as Slayer. They had their spot in time, they were amazing. I blasted the shit out of them for years upon years. But, they are old, they don't have the same presence.

    Honestly, if you haven't seen Gojira live, you have no frame of reference. You are like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what happened.

    I have respect for them both, and before the past 4 years of shows I have seen, the Slayer/Mastodon show was on top. But then Mastodon/Opeth show trumped up. Then Gojira, even being at a small venue, fucking annihilated then.

    Hell, I would just their single performance over Sounds of the Underground 2006 and 2007. Which was an all day face fuck of metal.

  8. #928
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    Stephen, GTFO

    [06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

  9. #929
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts



    :P

  10. #930
    I'm magical... verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1999

    Location
    Andover, KS.
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    2011 CTS-V Coupe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering