Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 153

Thread: 6g74 route

  1. #51
    japaneseengineimport, is where i got mine arrived in great shape.
    Motor: 3.5 6g74, 3sx lw pulley, Maximal solid mounts, 8.5mm msd wires, Big tyla ground wires
    Drive Train: Spec stage 2, Rps lightweight flywheel
    Fuel: Ohhnoo ss fuel loop, TT fuel pump, TT fuel pump assembly
    Nitrous: Zex Wet EFI Nitrous Kit, zex bottle heater, Zex purge kit, Zex no2 gauge, Nos window switch, Weevil custom ashtray nitrous switch panel
    Managment: Autometer A/F gauge, Hand Held Halo dataloger, 3sx in bay fuel pressure gauge
    Suspension: Front and rear ultimate performance strut bars, Megan springs, Saleen wheels
    Intake/Exhaust: Generic cone filter intake and arm, Ultimate performance intake box, 3sx downpipe, 3sx test pipe, Megan catback
    look Good: 3sx plug cover, 3sx engine covers, Polished plenum, Polished valve covers, Polished fuel rails, 3KGT2NV allen bolt ss kit, 2g black garnish, Rear active aero transplant, Jdm snake eyes
    Interior: Custom two tone leather, Pioneer dvd, Alpine speakers, Alpine 4way amp, Ultimate performance door sills, Razo shift knob, 3sx Aluminum Pedal Covers, dual piller pod

    wasting my money on a NA since 2009

  2. #52
    Is that an ebay store? I can't find it. I was going to go with JDM Engine Depot but I've heard some wishy washy stuff.

    Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit
    "De Oppresso Liber" - "Nous Defions"

  3. #53
    94 3500gt vr2? verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
    lol, i mixed the words up
    looks like we both got ours from the same place

    eBay My World - japaneseengineimport
    __________________________________________________


  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by n2nsanity View Post
    lol, i mixed the words up
    looks like we both got ours from the same place

    eBay My World - japaneseengineimport
    and they both came in good shape too... i would defiently recomend them

  5. #55
    Yes, I really can DJ from my car...
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2008

    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just bought my 3.5 today from JDMEngine Depot...they've got 100% positive feedback, they were awesome on the phone, and they just shipped my engine out same day! I should get it by Tuesday, so I'll update on how the engine looks when it gets here. I can't wait to drop it in the Stealth!!
    91 Stealth RT/TT -New Mitsu Complete Shortblock, 13G TD04 Turbos, GReddy BOV, CXRacing SMIC Intercoolers with full Hard Pipes kit, Stillen Downpipe
    Stillen Intake, DN Polished Y-Pipe, Borla Catback Exhaust system, MSD Performance Wires, Vac Delete, 550 DR Injectors, HKS Boost Controller, HKS Super AFR, Rebuilt ECU, RPS Max Street Clutch and Pressure Plate, Crossdrilled & Slotted Rotors all around with Ceramic Pads, Stainless Braided Brake Lines w/ Red jackets all around, CXRacing 14kg Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension, BT Freestyle 1-Off 18" Rims on 245/40/18's

  6. #56
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_X_Factor View Post
    I just bought my 3.5 today from JDMEngine Depot...they've got 100% positive feedback, they were awesome on the phone, and they just shipped my engine out same day! I should get it by Tuesday, so I'll update on how the engine looks when it gets here. I can't wait to drop it in the Stealth!!
    same guys i bought my w4a33 from. i would buy from them again. i just wish they could get another w4a33 with a driveshaft nipple....

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_X_Factor View Post
    I just bought my 3.5 today from JDMEngine Depot...they've got 100% positive feedback, they were awesome on the phone, and they just shipped my engine out same day! I should get it by Tuesday, so I'll update on how the engine looks when it gets here. I can't wait to drop it in the Stealth!!
    Great info right here! Let us know how it goes, best of luck to you and I hope you have a hassle free install.

  8. #58
    94 3500gt vr2? verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_X_Factor View Post
    I just bought my 3.5 today from JDMEngine Depot...they've got 100% positive feedback, they were awesome on the phone, and they just shipped my engine out same day! I should get it by Tuesday, so I'll update on how the engine looks when it gets here. I can't wait to drop it in the Stealth!!
    awesome!
    u too? lol
    soon there won't be any left
    mine's almost done
    trying to work out some wiring issues. i have 2 cars and 3 engines to reference and theyre all a lil bit different
    i think it should run ok as is, but i at least want to replace the melted o2 connectors

  9. #59
    well im glade it seems the 6g74 has finnaly taken off. We are even getting some aftermarket support a little birdie told me

    p.s imprefect darkness you will be one happy guy once you finish the swap. scouts honor
    Last edited by jessecain1; 03-18-2011 at 10:28 PM.

  10. #60
    94 3500gt vr2? verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
    can someone please give me some more info on the exhaust spacers?
    i've been to advance, autozone, napa, carquest and a shop, and somehow noone knows what i'm talking about when i say exhaust spacers
    i guess i need to try an exhaust shop, but none open today

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering