Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: The New Car (Not a 3s either) :(

  1. #21
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Looks like a nice car. Yet I never understood why people like Grand Prix. My friend just got a GTP and has a loan on it. Hes 18. I think thats just a bad idea. He also thinks its the coolest shit in the world. And doesnt have his licence and drives places besides work and home with his occupational. And speeds and drives like a jackass. I dont know how he hasnt gotten pulled over yet.

    I guess Im not a Pontiac fan in anyway shape or form. Discluding pre-70's. And I guess TA's up till 1980...

    Quote Originally Posted by AudibleSilence
    My one buggaboo with the GXP, it's got a V8 and it runs 13's out of the box. If it weren't so damn heavy and fwd it would probably be in the 12's stock.
    Sounds like another car I know Except for the v8 and fwd part.

  2. #22
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 808 Times in 456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AudibleSilence View Post
    My one buggaboo with the GXP, it's got a V8 and it runs 13's out of the box. If it weren't so damn heavy and fwd it would probably be in the 12's stock.
    I have never seen a stock GXP run 13's, ever. Looked online, couldn't find one review that said 13 either. Everything was low to mid 14's.

  3. #23
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    I saw a GXP the other day that looked exactly like yours, down to every little detail, haha.
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝
    - 24

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering