Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EVOSCAN Logs

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

EVOSCAN Logs

What is the trick to uploading EVOScan logs? Would like some input on my first logs I've done.

SDSU Alumnus verified
    Owner Since
    Nov 2006

Thanks
    Which cable are you using with v2.7? Mine has never crashed with OP2.0 on latest firmware. Your trims are somewhat high, particularly low and mid. The rear bank has always been skewed for me, so I neglect it and reference only the front until that gets sorted out [unless I/we are uninformed lol]. What is your IDC calculation? It should read: [InjPulseWidth]*31.25*x/1200

Also, you will not see anything greater than 1600hz due to 1-byte logging/request, BUT there has been an advanced effort made by GC+Greg for changing over to 2-byte if you search in the tuning section of our "other forum" hehe.

Any details/specifics on your car btw? You can always host the file[s] elsewhere, or e-mail them to someone to do so *ahem*
    3/S Street Tuner San Diego's Panda VR-4 v.3 w/ 38psi (peak) on E85+Meth | 3094 lbs as of 7/2/19

'92 VR-4 - Fully built, AEM EMS S2, MHI EVO3 16G's, suspension, and corner balancing | '10 EVO X SE | '04 EVO VIII SSL
    4/1/21 - "retuned" est. 570AWHP VD SAE (580 U/C | second gear | 88°F) holding ~30psi (more boost & less timing still... hehe)
    On the side (v.4): IPS single turbo kit w/ GReddy 70mm, BC 3.4 billet stroker crank, BC gears, Italo billet oil pump gears, etc.

"There are no secrets better kept than the secrets that everybody guesses."

SDSU Alumnus verified
    Owner Since
    Nov 2006

Thanks
    Am I tripping, or did my reply just now jump to post#2 with a timestamp that is eight hours back... wtf?! haha!

//edit// This one is jumping to post#3.... it is 10:09P PST.

SDSU Alumnus verified
    Owner Since
    Nov 2006

Thanks
    You can either upload the individual .csv file[s] or screen capture whichever segments of the log need attention.

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Can't get the csv file to upload. I'm not sure that it is a valid file extension for posting. Keeps giving me an error when uploading.

Man vs 3/S verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Mine load up with Excel, maybe you dont have MS Excel?
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

3SNG15 Best overall

"I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've got excel and can read it on my computer fine, just doesn't let me post it on here. I'll post some numbers later after I get the laptop charged, got some oddities to get figured out.

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Using EVOScan version 2.7 and have the MUT III selected. The logging option with 3000GT in it just causes EVOScan to crash. The fuel trim low stays at 12.65, fuel trim mid at 11.67, and fuel trim high at 0.68 for the entire graph about 6 minutes of run time. The O2 feedback trimb begins at 12.65 and gradually decreases to close to 0. It begins to go into +/- 6 for the most part. I see the occasional spike up to +/- 10, but its random. At idle (approx. 800rpm) it seems the O2 feedback always reverts to 12.65. I see up to 1600 on the airflow not sure if that is too high. Anything to look for as far as the airflow box goes?

I also edited EVOScan to read the rear as well. The numbers here are vastly different. Fuel trim low starts at -25 and is highly erratic going between -25 and 25. Fuel Trim Mid starts at .10 and generally stays there exept for brief moments going to 11, but always positive. Fuel trim high stays constantly at 12.65. I'm thinking I might have edited EVOScan wrong for the rear trims and O2 feedback. The rear O2 feeback trim stays near 12.65 except for a brief time when it goes to 0.29.

Both O2 sensors are brand new, one being a Denso and the other being an STD "Standard Performance" I think is the name. I guess the good thing about the graph is that virtually no knock 2 counts was the highest. Though getting 99% IDC in some areas. Not sure if the scale goes over 100% for that, but did not hit fuel cut.

Low & Slow verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    The Low, Mid, and High you are speaking of refer to LTFT's which will not change very frequently unless drastic changes from the STFT(02 Feedback) are pretty constant and not 0. Judging from those numbers you have an intake leak.

1593Hz is all the farther I can get mine to log as well(done on 9b's). I messaged Harnish about this a while back and his response was that this is all the more the logger will see. It doesn't mean that, that is all the more air that the engine is flowing.

The rear trims edit is crap as far as I'm concerned because mine did the exact same thing and I just have them ignored now.

Jeff

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Intake leak meaning between the filters and turbo inlets or the IC piping? Also, not sure if it matters but using big TD05 16G's at wastegate pressure until I get this thing running absolutely smooth before trying to flash the ECU to larger injectors.