Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cianci 2 month's for no product. And then says im gonna have to refund you.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    Extreme Dimensions also sells complete body kits for the 3S...
    Hahhahahahahaa.

that is all.
    steve
    97 VR4 12.41 on stock turbos
    91 MR2 13.80 at stock boost
    91 stealth TT with a couple bolt ons
    and a laundry list of others....

Well, here's my experience with Cianci. The only positive thing I have to say is that I got it within a timely manner, which is more than I can say about many others. The claim is that the hood they produce is primed and ready for paint. Nobody can deliver that and so I knew there was going to be SOME work to do. The first thing that stood out when I opened my box and pulled out the hood was the center air intake that I paid them to cut out looked as if a small child with a bread knife cut it out. Jagged edges everywhere and strands of fiber glass sticking out, plus the opening was not symmetrical. Then there were all the pits and dips in the hood. Again, I expected some things to have to be done to this hood so these were not completely unexpected. Disappointing but not unexpected. The final straw of the matter was after 25 man hours of prep work at the best body shop in N. Ky the hood was finally ready for paint, as they blew off the dust from the surface of the hood they blew some air into the "functional" air intake and whamo! The whole damn hood blew up like a balloon and it literally looked like it had a basketball wedged between the two parts of the hood. Immediately I called and emailed to find out what in the world was going on with this thing. Nothing! No response for a week. I then called the owner of an aftermarket 3000 supplier who carried their product to find out what kind of customer service Cianci provided. The answer was not encouraging but he said that he would make a courtesy call for me to see what was going on. Keep in mind my car has been setting in a body shop now for almost 2 and a half weeks to get a hood painted and I was preparing for a major car show. After not hearing back from Cianci, I told my shop to do their best to salvage the hood and get it finished so I could make my show. Five days after the hood is painted a full two weeks after my first 3 attempts to contact Cianci and 4 days after my 2nd and 3rd attempts I get an EMAIL from them. Not a phone call, an email stating that they would be willing to take the hood back and exchange it! You can imagine how I felt at this point and so I let them know that I had spent as much to have the hood finished and put back together as I did to purchase it from them, to which they EMAILED me and said that I should have not done anything until they got back from their TRIP. I then called the aftermarket company I spoke of earlier to let them know how I was treated by one of their vendors. When the owner mentioned this to them, they promptly cussed them out, and canceled all pending and future orders they had. This has since been resolved.

Oh, Cianci then EMAILED me and threatened to sue me if I continued to tell others of how I was treated. Great way to treat customers don't you think. NEVER once was there a "hey I'm sorry this happened" or "how can we make this right" It was this was your fault and if you say anything about it we're gonna sue you.

I wouldn't buy, recommend or even think of having any dealings with this company if they put an ad saying they were giving their crap away for free.

As a business owner myself, I was shocked to see the level of unprofessionalism and complete lack of customer service on the part of Cianci. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone puts out a lemon in the production business. The real test of a company is how do they back their product and how do they treat those that have paid them good money for their product. With a small amount of investigation you will find that my story is not so uncommon. They have an awesome website and the product looks amazing but they sure as heck don't get a lot of repeat customers!!!!

They did finally say they would exchange the hood.......Oh, did I mention that this offer was made almost 2 weeks after I contacted them about the problem and had already had the hood completley redone!

Forum User verified
    Owner Since
    January 2001

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cianciusa View Post
    Yeah.. I guess if you like those style kits and quality..
    It's nice that Extreme Dimensions is located in SoCal and they have great customer service. I've seen many body kits, and don't have any issues with their quality. At least they deliver a product in a timely manner, and even allow local pick ups!

All this to counter your statement that Cianci is the ONLY company that has a complete body kit for the 3S...
    Last edited by tazman; 11-17-2010 at 08:25 PM.
    Hey, when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaels_RT
    The NA isnt a pain in the ass. Good car actually. TT...not so much...but a LOT more fun to drive.

rawr. verified
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    I never had a problem or issue with my ED Version 2 bumper and in my opinion it is better than most cianci products while still having the stock style look.
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

https://car.social

cianciusa
    Well lets look at things this way..

Questions:
    - Have shipping times been an issue the past year? Yes.
    - If I'm not sure I would install the part on my car will I opt to sit on it and possibly refund you? Yes.
    - Has some parts run into quality problems? Yes.

Answers to common issues:
    - If you order a part and I can't deliver a product I will offer a refund. I'm sure to some people getting a refund isn't what they wanted but at the time, but I didn't have 100% control over every aspect of what was going on. Here is an example.. With our last contractor they would paint the gauge pods and then let them sit out around dusty area's or put them in packaging before the paint was fully cured and it would leave marks in the finish..

- Time between order and delivery: (Past) Some things came up and getting the parts within 2-3 weeks wasn't fully obtainable.
    (Present) Next week we will have a fully dedicated truck and trailer setup to do exports weekly or biweekly depending on how many products need to go up. We also have a full time shipping and export manager that you can speak with Mon-Fri about your order and get real time updates on where your product is.

Going Forward:
    You will see a revamped company that is going to dominate a lot of new car markets with the highest quality parts. All the materials we use inhouse are the best that you can buy. High end Vinyl Ester resins.. Marine Grade gel coats and lots more. Check out: http://www.cianciperformance.com for new products and cars that we are working on.

3SWiki.org
    Owner Since
    10+ Years

Thanks

Questions:
    - If I'm not sure I would install the part on my car will I opt to sit on it and possibly refund you? Yes.

- If you order a part and I can't deliver a product I will offer a refund. I'm sure to some people getting a refund isn't what they wanted but at the time, but I didn't have 100% control over every aspect of what was going on. Here is an example.. With our last contractor they would paint the gauge pods and then let them sit out around dusty area's or put them in packaging before the paint was fully cured and it would leave marks in the finish..

- Time between order and delivery: (Past) Some things came up and getting the parts within 2-3 weeks wasn't fully obtainable.
    (Present) Next week we will have a fully dedicated truck and trailer setup to do exports weekly or biweekly depending on how many products need to go up. We also have a full time shipping and export manager that you can speak with Mon-Fri about your order and get real time updates on where your product is.

Going Forward:
    You will see a revamped company
    It sounds to me like you just admitted that my warning has validity.

I could rip your post into a million little pieces, but its all been covered by the other thread. An example? Your "contractor" didn't leave the parts out collecting dust, YOU left the parts out collecting dust. Stop passing blame on other people Ryan, admit some responsibility for your actions.

However, I'm glad to hear you're "revamping your company", as my post showed, you needed it.

Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Owner Since
    October 2009

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Questions:

Going Forward:
    You will see a revamped company that is going to dominate a lot of new car markets with the highest quality parts. All the materials we use inhouse are the best that you can buy. High end Vinyl Ester resins.. Marine Grade gel coats and lots more. Check out: http://www.cianciperformance.com for new products and cars that we are working on.
    Ryan,

It is great that you are getting your poop in a group, but IF (notice "IF") you are not focusing on bringing those high quality items to the 3s platform, why do we care?

I can't believe the hand full of members that was having "fitment" issues with your hood that you would just say "There is nothing wrong with my product" and now you are admitting that there is / was quality control issues with your product.

And these members hoods would of been made about the same time frame that you moved your operations to Mexico.

You didn't listen to the majority on your latest hood design, you had a about 10 people that wanted a hood that looked like the Viper ACR hood, and you keep trying to make the 3s look like a Ferrari.

Your body kits remind me of Nickleback, sure I really like them. But once you heard on of their songs, you have pretty much heard them all.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Feel like addressing anyones posts about their problems in here?
    "FOR SALE" 6 month old MKW 18inch chrome rims/tires, spent $2,000: $800
    "FWD TT Project" Pearl White 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT DOHC
    Looks/Body: Full Viper alarm, Remote door pop, Shaved door handles, Blue projector headlights, MKW 18inch chrome rims, Cooper Zeon tires, Leather steering wheel cover, Chrome shift knob, NOKYA Motorsports pedals, Custom flame headliner
    Performance: K&N FIPK filter, Blue ground wire kit, Cold air intake system, KYB GR-2 struts/shocks, Dual custom Catback exhaust
    Audio: Pioneer CD player, Duel 6x9 speakers
    Coming soon: FWD TT Build, Custom interior, Paint job, Different hood, Body parts, New tint, Working mirrors, Window regulators, And fog lights, The list goes on and on...and on.

There will be Blood! verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Still hoping for a conclusion, and things can be where they once were minus drama!

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

cianciusa
    Well see, there you go.. CIANCI is not your business to run.. And peregrine isn't my business to run. Need to move on with Life Shaun