Thread: 1991 Stealth RT/TT $29,900

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

1991 Stealth RT/TT $29,900

1991 $ 29,900

Selling my fully built DR 750 Dodge Stealth RT Turbo. I'm having some trouble pricing this out because of how rare these car have become combine with the current crazy car market.... So im going about 40% under ebay pricing for low mileage good condition ones .581800_517779524937227_1384748394_n.jpg4st (7).jpg3st (5).jpg1st (3)12.jpg9st.jpg This was made from ground up starting with one of my All wheel drive 1991 R/T Turbos; has a 96' Stealth Front End clip with 94' robo modded headlights and 2nd gen hood, 98' 3000gt Front bumper with center tooth shaved and lower portion painted satin black. All Body has been Painted Graphite (Metal Dark Gray), Rear Morgans diffuser. Almost all parts on the car other than the frame are new. The car has about 3000 miles on it since installing most of these with remaining at parts around 44k. Shortly after having a year with more fun road coursing and auto crossing my second kid was born and haven't had much time to play with it. Mods are below

Suspension: Full coilover adjustable suspension, rear adj camber bars, Cusco rear Strut tower bar, Cusco front tower bar, new bushings and poly bushings around sway bar.

Engine: 3.1L 6g72 4 bolt forged block and new bearings, cusco pistons, IPS Racing Heads with 1 mm larger valves High rev 9000k valve springs, 99 lifters, Asjustable Cam gears, Koyo Racing Radiator with modded fans, new Crank pulley and converted to 2nd gen belts to eliminate an additional belt, new oil coiler and lines

Performance: DR 750 Billet Twin Turbos, 2 Forged Wastegates with 12psi springs and WRX Diapharms, Dual Front Mount Intercooler with 2"Full Chromed Hardpipe Kit (DN Performance) Blitz Intake Tubes with Dual KN intake Filters, Full New An-8 Fuel System to direct feed the rails (made by Chris from Ninja), Denso 750cc injectors with new swappable Fuel Lab filter (in case you want to run Ethenol) and fuel lab adjustable fuel regulator, Walbro Fuel Pump, and Direct Hardwire kit, Front and rear precat eliminators,ATR modded downpipe(so it has a flex), Dual Tanabe knock off exhaust, Greddy BOV, Converted to AEM EMS, Greddy Profec b for multiple boost settings, AEM Methanol injection kit with AEM Failsafe device. HKS DLI for additional igintion and new coil packs, MSD wires. Lightweight 5Zigen Racing Rims 17x9, Yellow Stuff racing pads and drilled and slotted rotors all around.

Drivetrain: 5 speed trans with hardened output shaft, Trans brace, New Transfer Case, eK2Tranfer case cage brace, Unsprung racing competition clutch, 4 wheel steering plugged and new 2w rack installed.

Other relevant items: Battery moved to the rear cabin(for racing), Interior swapped to red carpets red door leather and dark grey pillars (very hard to find), Matching new boot and shift knob, lightweight cd deck with usb input, OEM gauges replaced in the dash and eliminated center vent for extra gauges, AC eliminated for weight and power, can be added again if desired. Replaced Gas Tank, swapped power steering pump to 2nd gen. Interior boost gauge, exhaust temp gauge, AEM UEGO /air fuel gauge, aem meth gauge. Meth tank is in rear cabin tuned with windshield wiper fluid. Replaced my racing seats with OEM 2nd gen 3000gt seats. They are almost as light and sit lower and feel great.

Things of note: Misplaced my rear trunk panels. I can find the buyer some but it does not have them currently. Option of grey carpet or red carpet. Driver's door lock does not work. I will have available for the buyer a keyless entry kit with option of push start. Digital climate display went out this year, it works but display went out.

I'm sure I missed some items but tried to get most. If you have any questions please let me know.
    Last edited by colossus; 10-01-2021 at 11:49 PM.