Hello 3sgto! I wanted to introduce us here, since not everyone is on facebook. I've been a very long term supporter of the 3/s platform (used to be Forest Gump) and always had a passion for these vehicles and their drivetrains.

I've been rebuilding transmissions, transfer cases, and rear ends for the 3/s AWD platform for several years now and have been expanding our services into a full performance company. I've worked very hard, establishing business relationships, and accumulating inventory to begin offering many very hard to find performance and transmission parts for our platform.

In addition to performance brands like AEM, ACT, Southbend, SCE, FIC, Walbro, Stoptech, and many more, we are also able to offer excellent pricing on any available OEM parts, including some parts we need to import from Japan.

We currently have very hard to find parts, such as 1st,2nd,3rd gears in stock for the 3/s 6 speed, sliders, synchros, seals, shift forks, etc. Through our partnerships with other performance companies we are able to offer 1-2 day shipping, even on items we do not stock.

Our passion is getting our products to you in a timely basis with fair pricing and to also be a one stop drivetrain supply shop.

I have personally always been a big supporter of 3sgto.org and I'm happy to say we are not a site sponsor! Please let me know if you need anything, we often can offer special forum member pricing that we cannot show on our website.

Please visit our site at www.rvengeperformance.com

Thank you!