With our aging cars the wiring is getting very old and unreliable. Causing many headaches during builds. I don’t see any good wiring harness option and I would like to offer the greatest wiring solution ever for our platform. I have built many commercial grade harness and have a lot of experience with wiring on VAG cars. I have been researching Mil-Spec auto racing harnesses and it’s resulted with the following product for the 3/S platform:

Amphiron Hybrid Mil-Spec modular based engine wiring harness

Cost: EST $1000-$1300 depending on how crazy I get with features. Shipping outside of USA WILL be available.

Features:
- Harnesses built to Mil-Spec
- Hybrid with all new OEM connectors for ease of installation and compatibility
- Plug and Play
- Additional requests will be available to suit your specific build at extra cost
- Mil-Spec resin sealed modular terminals
- Optional yellow shrink tube labeling +$100
- Raychecm DR-25 shrink tube used on entire harness to resist the elements
- No unreliable solder splice methods used.
- Each branch is resin sealed
- Each harness tested to ensure quality
- Amphiron branded injector cover
- All new oem connectors for O2 sensors, injectors, etc

Modular Deutsch Mil-spec connector points in these locations:
- On firewall to make engine removal easy and servicing easy
- Injector harness for using various injector types.
- Optional pigtail available in place of OEM injector harness +$75
- MAF harness
- O2 harness
- Optional 22pin Deutsch port going through firewall to easily run wideband and other accessories into the interior with pigtail. +$150

If I can get 10 people to pledge interest for this harness I will start a group buy which will only require 5 people. Lead time from group buy launch to receiving product will be 3 months. This will allow me to order parts, build looms, and assembly and testing.

Interested :