Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is not a for sale thread

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is not a for sale thread

TLDR version: I gave my relatives 2 years to come get my stuff. They haven't. So I'll post it here and someone can take it to a good home. I even asked Paul if he was interested, and I never got a response. Evan--the guy who did the AWD conversion--would be the guy I'd most love to see this go to but I have no idea how to reach him anymore.

My 1995 3KGT and all the goodies that I never got installed. Needs to go. Yes, it's one of the only AWD ATX TT in the USA. Yes it has unique cosmetic mods like a Stealth RT garnish with reverse lights. Yes it was supposed to get a stroker and stage 3 heads. Yes, I had ~$20,000 in reciepts that I dropped in 1 year alone.

I'm not going to part it out. I don't need the emotional baggage of having to see it disappear bit by bit. I also don't want to invest my time in it. Would I love to see someone else build it the way I'd intended it? Sure. Is that ever likely to happen? No. So at this point I'm going to settle for "don't take any of the stuff to the crusher".

Car does run (last driven 2 years ago), but has an issue with the transmission selector that makes it tricky to get into gear. It also wants to kill out if you don't keep giving it a little gas at stops. It's still running a stock VR4 engine at present; the parts for the built engine are pretty much all there--but it was never assembled beyond shortblock. So expect that you'll probably need a car carrier and plenty of space to haul the remainder of the goodies (i.e. more than a pickup-truck bed).

I won't be at home for another couple months, so this gives anyone who wants to coordinate a pick-up some lead time to arrange logistics.

No, I can't spell out for you everything I have. There's a lot--even if it was all intended for only 1 car. No, I won't split it. If you come to pick it up, you take all of it. 100%. And you have to use it or sell it. No taking it to the crusher.

That's it. No other strings attached. Just want it gone.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I would love to add a tt to my collection. Message me please. I can get a truck and trailer all ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    TLDR version: I gave my relatives 2 years to come get my stuff. They haven't. So I'll post it here and someone can take it to a good home. I even asked Paul if he was interested, and I never got a response. Evan--the guy who did the AWD conversion--would be the guy I'd most love to see this go to but I have no idea how to reach him anymore.

My 1995 3KGT and all the goodies that I never got installed. Needs to go. Yes, it's one of the only AWD ATX TT in the USA. Yes it has unique cosmetic mods like a Stealth RT garnish with reverse lights. Yes it was supposed to get a stroker and stage 3 heads. Yes, I had ~$20,000 in reciepts that I dropped in 1 year alone.

I'm not going to part it out. I don't need the emotional baggage of having to see it disappear bit by bit. I also don't want to invest my time in it. Would I love to see someone else build it the way I'd intended it? Sure. Is that ever likely to happen? No. So at this point I'm going to settle for "don't take any of the stuff to the crusher".

Car does run (last driven 2 years ago), but has an issue with the transmission selector that makes it tricky to get into gear. It also wants to kill out if you don't keep giving it a little gas at stops. It's still running a stock VR4 engine at present; the parts for the built engine are pretty much all there--but it was never assembled beyond shortblock. So expect that you'll probably need a car carrier and plenty of space to haul the remainder of the goodies (i.e. more than a pickup-truck bed).

I won't be at home for another couple months, so this gives anyone who wants to coordinate a pick-up some lead time to arrange logistics.

No, I can't spell out for you everything I have. There's a lot--even if it was all intended for only 1 car. No, I won't split it. If you come to pick it up, you take all of it. 100%. And you have to use it or sell it. No taking it to the crusher.

That's it. No other strings attached. Just want it gone.
    Sooo are you giving it all away for free or what's the deal here?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Monogamous Gigolo verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) 2fnloud's Avatar
    Owner Since
    October 2009

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I so wish I had the resources to finish this Carlos, I would do "great things" with it. even keep the purple accent theme you wanted.

I have a trailer and could fetch it, just lack the proper space to work on it. If you are giving this a way to the right member send me a PM.

Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Apologies, apparently had to clean out my inbox. When my membership lapsed, the limit was reduced, and I never bothered to delete anything. Years upon years of business correspondence about trying to get things done to this car.

Anyways, if you need to PM me, you should be able to now.

Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yes, I am giving this all away. No strings attached--you just can't scrap it.

That said, if there's more than 1 party interested, I humbly request the right to pick whose hands this ends up in.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IPD For This Useful Post:

BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) j2k4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    2/2010

Thanks
    If I weren't otherwise occupied/directed, I'd be there tomorrow, Carlos.
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j2k4 For This Useful Post:

Monogamous Gigolo verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) 2fnloud's Avatar
    Owner Since
    October 2009

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    If I weren't otherwise occupied/directed, I'd be there tomorrow, Carlos.
    I am really trying to see if I can carry this project forward Kevin.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 2fnloud For This Useful Post:

Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    PM's replied. I won't be home till June, and I'm not going to dump this on my poor wife to divine what goes and what stays--on her own.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    PM's replied. I won't be home till June, and I'm not going to dump this on my poor wife to divine what goes and what stays--on her own.
    Replied yesterday. Would love to take over this one and finish it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast