Thread: WARNING FRAUD/CONMAN Nik Bodykitsru

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

WARNING FRAUD/CONMAN Nik Bodykitsru

WARNING FRAUD/CONMAN
    Nik Bodykitsru

Could everyone share this to other groups.

Right I started seeing massive holes in the Russians story. So I pushed aside the issues between me and Ali and contacted them to find/sort out the truth.

ANYHOW…
    This started as a business deal between myself and Ali where I would be the Australasian agent for their products (first being the Novara copy rear bar). When these bumpers started not being delivered there was heated discussion between myself and Ali because of the delay. There were fake shipping labels given to me by Ali (these were issued by Nik Bodykitsru with a fake EMS stamp plus numerous numbers on their own). I then for the protection of my clients made a Paypal claim against Ali and withheld other customer’s payments. I was then contacted by a Roma Badertdinov saying he was the Russian Ali was dealing with and that orders weren’t even placed by Ali. That the issue was Australian customs, not accepting the oversized freight. Yet these were held up worldwide so that was a lie. Said Ali had never been to see him in Russia (I know for a fact he had) Ali works for United Emirates and as such travels the world and is in a new country nearly every day. I was speaking to Ali in Russia on messenger voice. He 100% was there to see him and set up the original deal. Aaref had also got him to design the rear C63 knock off from a photoshop picture he provided but the Russian denies this in groups but admits it to me in chat. The very fact he was commissioned to do work for someone, then retail their ideas, cutting them out in the first place. Says a lot about ones character. While he has sold a few products the fact he shat on these two guys and tried to steal from Ali’s clients by keeping the money. The multiple fake EMS con notes, The multiple fb accounts and Paypal accounts says you shouldn’t do business with this guy

He’s shady as fuck, someone is going to get seriously ripped off.

Quote Ali
    Account: Bodykits@bk.ru Suspended account due to fraud and multiple PayPal disputes. Negative PayPal balance on his account currently which if not resolved by him in a given time will be taken up legally by pay pal. He has not responded to PayPal emails or for the matter of fact my emails on that account with PayPal because he doesn’t even have access to it now. Feel free to phone them and give them that email address and they will gladly tell u that the account is suspended. It’s no surprise man, you know what he has been doing and what I’ve been doing. This dude is kookoo. He sent those 4 bumpers out to some of the buyers because he had them ready after 200 years of wait time. That’s why they were fortunate enough to get them or else they’d be waiting on forever with fake EMS receipt (with a proper fucking stamp of EMS) like the ones I sent to you as well. If you guys wanna do business with him to have future issues and make people wait and moan and whine, do it. I care the least to be honest. I got all my money back from his account and PayPal was supportive enough. After I lost the dispute with you, I realized he was a scam artist who maybe even has EMS stamp in his office. So I filed PayPal cases and when he provided fake tracking numbers (from his old customers where the parcels were already delivered) I knew what kind of person he was.

His account is suspended and is in major negative balance. PayPal will take legal actions the last time I spoke to them

All said and done Ali and Aaref are definitely innocent here and are victims too.

He has multiple PayPal accounts to fool people ... ru.development1@gmail, autoshoprus@mail.ru, bodykits@bk.ru

autoshoprus@mail.ru is the latest he is using, the other two have been suspended and this one is in his Wifes name? Татьяна Бадертдинова .

Roma Badertdinov (Рома Бадертдинов
    which is actually his sons name).
    https://www.facebook.com/ruslan.badertdinov

Which he has been contacting people on of late

Ruslan Badertdinov (Руслан Бадертдинов Russian name)
    https://www.facebook.com/ruslan.badertdinov

MMC_3000gt on Instagram.
    "Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

PIONEER-ODR RS-K1/C-100/C-200/RS-P50 X2/RS-P1/RS-M1
    DIAMOND-AUDIO HEX 8" X2/HEX SILK DOME TWEETERS X4/D7-401 AMP X2/D7-402 X1/D7-152 AMP X1/D7-104 AMP X1 ETON 4-300/25HEX 4" X4 AUDIO-CONTROL EPIC-160
    ECLPISE 10" TITANIUM (SUBSONICS) X2 SW9102
    PHOENIX-GOLD 12" CYCLONES (INFRASONICS) X2 DC SERVOS http://webfaq.phoenixphorum.com/cyclone.htm
    FUSION 7 COLOUR L.E.D KITS X4 2 MODIFIED. Intergrated lighting through out install.
    1994-MITSUBISHI-GTO-TWIN-TURBO-4WD-4WS-FULLY OPTIONED-SERIOUSLY being MODIFIED

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It's Russia... what did you expect?

He does post cool content on IG however.