1993 $ $2200

Selling my 1993 3000GT Base Pearl White with all extras. Clear title. Around 185k miles. No accidents. Never raced/tracked.
Located in Cleveland, Ohio area

P1100238a.jpgP1100235a.jpg

History:
Purchased around 2009 with 110k miles. Timing belt snapped and damaged heads. Had heads rebuilt, all new valves, guides, seals, new water pump, oil pump, timing belt, OEM head gaskets, and the rest of the 120k rebuild. Drove it to 170k problem free as a daily driver. Decided to put more work into the car at this 60k build. Work list below. After 10k-15k driving, I started to have a loud whine noise like straight cut gears on deceleration. I drove it maybe a couple hundred miles when it started and parked it. It has been sitting for 4 years, with the occasional drive around the block. Everything still runs, but after waiting 4 years for space to work on it again, I have decided to sell it and move on. Battery is currently dead, but will purchase a new battery for it for new owner.

Work done at 170k
SS Clutch line direct from master to slave
New Clutch master
New clutch slave
New brake master
All new struts (have to verify which ones)
New rotors painted with VHT paint to reduce rusting
Rebuilt and PC calipers silver/black
Aadco Sway bars
Transmission rebuilt and clear-coated by Jacks Transmissions in Colorado with higher 5th gear
Replaced capacitors on the ECU
New OEM clutch
3SX pulley
New headlights and foglights (with extras)
Rebuilt and cleaned plenum
Hand Held HALO system with laptop
Cleaned radiator
New engine/tranny mounts
New axles, ball joints
Front ball bearings were replaced at one time
OEM head gaskets.
New fuel pump
Hydraulic tensioners
New NGK plug wires
Replaced switches and stalks.
Mille Miglia Wheels, 16"
Radio works and have code.
Maybe more, still finding receipts of what I have. I have pictures of some of the work that has been done to it.

Aside from the transmission, the paint is the worse thing about the car. Passenger front wheel arch has a rust area. The roof paint is damaged from the sun. The hood has the clear coat peeling. The interior is good. Never smoked in by me or PO.

PM for more pictures.