Before i tell the stories, let me show you my car so you know what the cops see

Story #1 happened about a week ago, and lasted all of 30 seconds. Which shocked me as i have been pulled over 30+ times in my short driving time (im only 21) and they always give me a ticket for something.

Driving home from dinner after work so its a little late, about midnight i would say. I see the cop waiting on the side of the road and cruise past, he immediately pulls out and comes after me, follows me around the corner i was taking and puts on the lights. So i pull over and start getting my wallet out with my license and registration.

The officer comes to the window, i yell through it " i cant roll my window down, i have to open the door" (i removed the power window motors and track, and bolted the windows in place.). So he says go for it. I open the door and he says "ya i can see you cant roll them down, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR??" as i am handing him my license and registration i explain how i stripped the car for drag racing. He looks at my license real quick, hands it back to me and says fix your license plate lamp, then nicely shuts my door for me and gets back in his car.

I looked at my passenger in disbelief, and we both just said "what, did that really just happen?" and then we drove away, happy that for once i met a cool cop that realized i wasnt just some punk kid with a loud car.

Story number 2 which is the fun one just happened, a few minutes ago and is the reason i am telling these stories.

On my way home from dinner again, i am about a 1/2 mile from my house, and drive by a car that is pulled over and as im going by i see the cop look up at me. He jumps in his car and pulls out after me, by the time is turned around and up to speed i have already had my blinker on slowed down and turned into my street. I live right on the corner so i pull into my grass where i always park and shut the car off and open my door. As im opening my door he comes around the corner and puts his lights on, so i stay in my seat.

Comes up to me and says "you know why im pulling you over" to which i reply "my loud exhaust". He says " ya thats right, license and registration". I start pulling it out as he explains how he thinks my car is unsafe and wont pass inspection and blah blah blah...

So he goes back to his car for a couple of minutes, meanwhile im still sitting there halfway out of my car staring at my house thinking how rediculous this is being pulled over in my own yard. He gets out of his car again and comes over and says "is there anything in the car i should know about, or are you carrying anything on you" to which i wanted to say are you crazy i couldnt hide a piece of dust in hear, but i just said "no sir, as you can tell theres nothing here." Amazingly he still says "im gonna have to ask you to step out of the vehicle and put your hands on the trunk of the car" so i do this he shines his light all through the interior and then comes back and frisks me, and what do you know he doesnt find anything, big suprise.

He again starts telling me about how my car is illegal this and that, and it wont pass inspection. I tell him it will its all legal as turbos are a legal muffler. This was his exact response "they may be legal with the state to get it inspected, but its not legal for the streets, you need a muffler thats not rediculously loud, and you dont even have an exhaust at all"

He tells me to get back in the car and i hear another cop car pull up and they start chatting away and laughing back and forth to each other. Now i've been sitting in front of my house for 20 minutes with all the lights flashing in my neighbors windows, and just sitting there thinking about how much BS this is. He comes back with 3 tickets and tells me to make sure to show up to court for them.

So i hop out and walk into my house, and now im sitting here laughing, and i am actually kind of excited to go to court for this one and get all the tickets thrown out.

Oh well this made my day really, i get a good laugh out of being pulled over now, with as many tickets as i have had i could really care less now, its just funny hearing all the crap they try to come up with.