What's going on guys!?
It seems no matter where I look (here or the other joint) that nobody is actively posting or doing anything anymore. I'm no exception. I think it's about time we try to get things pumping like we used to have it back in the day.
What's everyone been up to?
What's the latest with your ride?
Anything big planned for you or the car in the near future you wish to share?

I'll get things started.

I haven't done a whole lot with my car lately. In fact, I could probably count on 1 hand the amount of times I've driven the car in the past year. The car hasn't really given me any issues or anything I've just been heavily caught up getting engaged and planning for a wedding .
In saying that though, I did drive the car yesterday and watched the Wheeler Dealers episode on the GTO and sparked me to get a few things sorted on the car. It's in desperate need for a wheel balance and alignment and could also do with some cosmetic touch-ups especially with some of the wrap where it's got some minor bubbles and slight but noticeable tears. I've also been meaning to get around to installing my chromed ECU and E85 injectors and getting it tuned on E85. It's been around 4 years in preparation (by preparation I mean just sitting in the garage and me talking about it and not doing anything :P ). The other thing I've realised was that it seems when my engine got rebuilt, the lifters weren't replaced and the replacements were left unopened. So I will try to at least sort that out and while I'm at it replace the rocker cover gaskets.
Between work and planning for a November wedding, I will have a lot on my plate, but the GTO always was a way to wind down and so hopefully I can use it as an escape this year and enjoy it like I used to.

Ok. That's me.

Look forward to see what everyone else is doing.
P.S I'm double posting this here and over THERE to try and reach as many people as possible!