Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ecu engine harness schematic

Ecu engine harness schematic

A few days ago someone posted on a fb page looking for a 1st gen ecu pin out. Someone posted this photo and I don't remember who or what fb page it was on and I'd like to know where they got it from. I need one for a different year and sub model because I'm making a new engine harness for my car. I've searched Google for hrs and looked in the fsm and got nothing. I'm hoping someone knows where to find a schematic like this. I need it for a 94 dohc manual fed spec na.

J.R.

I remember some people said when they purchased a new service manual it included a giant schematic diagram (folded many times over) that had the entire electrical system mapped out. Unfortunately my service manual did not include one. I wonder if the attached diagram is related to that.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7zxs769lo...Lv9eIzAsa?dl=0

Here are the huge schematics I was talking about. About 80MB to download all four. The diagram you provided did not originate from here.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    The example posted appears to be a Mitchell diagram.

Real Performance Automotive (541)816-4500 www.FB.com/RealPerformanceAuto

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RealMcCoy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7zxs769lo...Lv9eIzAsa?dl=0

Here are the huge schematics I was talking about. About 80MB to download all four. The diagram you provided did not originate from here.
    Do you have this for other years or know where I can find them? I need this for a 94.

J.R.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Is there a reason the OE diagrams won't work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by RealMcCoy View Post
    Is there a reason the OE diagrams won't work for you?
    Where can I find the OE diagram? Because there isn't one in fsm for the 94, I've been through all 434 pages of the pdf file for the electrical. And it has nothing for the engine harness besides showing you where each plug plugs in which is no help to me when I need a map of where each wire goes and what wires tie into others. I'll just pull my harness out and pull the wrap off it and map it that way. And sadly what blackstealth linked isn't legible, at least not on my phone. Print is to small and if I zoom in it just blurs out so it's no help to me.

J.R.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jroberts8983 View Post
    Where can I find the OE diagram? Because there isn't one in fsm for the 94, I've been through all 434 pages of the pdf file for the electrical. And it has nothing for the engine harness besides showing you where each plug plugs in which is no help to me when I need a map of where each wire goes and what wires tie into others. I'll just pull my harness out and pull the wrap off it and map it that way. And sadly what blackstealth linked isn't legible, at least not on my phone. Print is to small and if I zoom in it just blurs out so it's no help to me.

J.R.
    Any of the sources you can download the FSM from have vol.1 and vol.2, vol.2 is the electrical manual.

Quote Originally Posted by RealMcCoy View Post
    Any of the sources you can download the FSM from have vol.1 and vol.2, vol.2 is the electrical manual.
    The diagram for the ecu to engine harness is not in there, I've said that 3 time now. It only shows the location of the plugs in the engine bay which is useless.

J.R.