Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pampena Built 5-speed, 5-Speed Broomfield billet t-case, DR-750 Turbos

  1. #1
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts

    Pampena Built 5-speed, 5-Speed Broomfield billet t-case, DR-750 Turbos

    All my items are up for grabs, but I thought I would list some key ones here to see if anyone needs. (Main thread is on 3si)

    http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/official...-items-794130/


    List of all of the items that are for sale.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...qZw/edit#gid=0


    DR750s : $3,090 + shipping
    Built 5-speed: $1854 + shipping
    Billet T-Case: $1545 + shipping



    All parts are new and have less than 20 miles on them and/or less than 2 hours of run time.


    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  2. #2
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    330
    Thanked 119 Times in 77 Posts
    I'll take that mount on the transmission if your willing to sell it separately.

  3. #3
    BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2/2010

    Location
    L'Anse, MI
    Posts
    2,476
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 594 Times in 488 Posts
    Steven , did you have Matt port your turbos?
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

    Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

  4. #4
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 2003

    Location
    Uniontown
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    I am interested in the transmission.

  5. #5
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Everything is sold but the turbos

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering