Thread: 1994 3000gt vr4 $$9,100

Weekend Warrior Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks

1994 3000gt vr4 $$9,100

1994 $ $9,100

Hello everyone, thanks for looking at my post. After a difficult decision, I've decided to sell my car. It's definitely been a fun ride over the past 6 years, but I don't get to drive it and enjoy it as much as I'd like to anymore. Asking for $9,100 OBO. Location is Toledo, OH, USA. Title-in-hand.

Not putting pics in this post, you can see all of the HQ pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/wxb7WieCiEsWDyd96

The details:
    6spd manual 1994 VR-4 136k chassis, 70k motor

MECHANICAL:
    -1994 Danube Blue Pearl VR-4 with about 136,000 miles on the chassis/trans/transfer case. It had a new motor put in it about 2 years ago after the original motor had some piston ring problems. The donor motor had about 60k miles on it then and the 60k service was performed. I would estimate about 70k on it now.

-When the motor was replaced, the car also received new rear diff bushings and one rear wheel bearing too.

-I replaced the right front axle seal at the transmission, but it's still leaking just a little. Not an expert mechanic but just wanted to disclose.

-I replaced all of the struts about 3k ago, but I went cheap with the non-ECS struts. The ride is a bit rough on bumpy roads. On nice flat roads and highways, it's smooth sailing and great!

-At the time of struts, I also sent the fuel injectors out and had them professionally cleaned, flow-tested and balanced as well. I also replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the rails at that time.

-Body is in great shape and was just repainted this past April. Not minty work, but still looks great!

-Gun-metal Tenzo Tracer V1 18" wheels on Yokohama Avid all-season tires 245/40R18 with at least half-life left.

-Borla cat-back exhaust since I bought it years ago and still sounds great to this day.

-I performed a vacuum system reduction in the engine bay and looks really clean now.

-Real Greddy BOV

-K&N cold-air intake with MAS

-Chrome Y-pipe

-It has some aesthetic upgrades in the engine bay like the blue head cover, painted cruise control cover, blue silicone coolant hoses

INTERIOR:
    -The tan interior is not original to the car, but I have the original charcoal interior if it is desired (NOT FREE). That includes the door panels, rear leather panels, tonneau cover, black floor carpet, A-pillars

-It had the cream colored seat leather that were beat up and I replaced with new leather that looks nice.

-Crank sunroof

ELECTRICAL:
    -SBC-iD boost controller

-Oil pressure gauge, reading from the oil filter spacer plate.

-Upgraded Boss audio sound system in powered by an Infinity Kappa Four amplifier. It sounds OK but is missing the bass. I didn't listen to it much anyway as the exhaust sounds too good. Dash tweeters are functional.

-With the sound system, I also installed a IR beamer connected to the steering wheel buttons. They remain functional although some have different functions. But Vol+ and Vol- still work as intended.

-Remote auto starter (hacked stick-shift). Sometimes it just doesn't want to work and the car does nothing like it didn't receive the command, so you have to pull the power plug at the main remote-start box for a few secs and put it back in. Then it fires right up via remote start.

-Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with 3-garage Homelink door opener

-HID headlights (10000k main lights, 8000k fogs)

-Climate-control system still works but I have heard they all will fail eventually

NOT WORKING/SUB-PAR
    -A/C (has never worked since I've owned it, tried putting money into it but never got it going)
    -rear windshield washer spray is dull
    -front windshield wipers are sluggish
    -electric windows are also sluggish
    -ABS light is on (I think it's a wheel speed sensor, the ABS system works)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redwngsrul-vr94 For This Useful Post:

Weekend Warrior Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Bump. No one uses this forum anymore?

Man vs 3/S verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) R/T93's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    (removed no pic comment) To many this is the most desirable year and color. GLWS.
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

3SNG15 Best overall

"I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage