Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: MAF and Digital Climate Control plus 2 red first gen 3000s

  1. #11
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Yup both parts are sold. If you need anything off those cars Id be happy to get it....Im tempted to buy the N/A as it still has the motor and is in such good shape And I could get it for $300

  2. #12
    -Driftus Maximus- Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Corunna, IN
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    I'd buy it for that! What are the details on the turbo car? Parts gone, parts left, condition, and what not.

  3. #13
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Well I know motor, trans, ecu are gone. Couldnt get the hood open. Everything else looked pretty intacted...

  4. #14
    -Driftus Maximus- Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Corunna, IN
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    That's tempting. $300ish for the turbo chassis as well?

  5. #15
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Ya thats usually what they charge.

  6. #16
    -Driftus Maximus- Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Corunna, IN
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    I just googled the city your from and it's 6 1/2 hours away! I guess I'll be looking a little closer to home for a good chassis.

  7. #17
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Hahahah sorry.

  8. #18
    -Driftus Maximus- Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Corunna, IN
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    I just can't have nice things. Lol

  9. #19
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2008

    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    can you check and see if the sl with the sunroof has the crank and haNdle assembly?
    Thanks...BH
    Last edited by BadHabit; 10-24-2010 at 02:52 PM.

  10. #20
    | @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    December 2009

    Location
    Fox Cities, WI
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    I want to buy them but I already have a car sitting at my dads shop that my parents want gone. And its going to be winter and it will get covered from the snow plow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering