Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discontinuing our 3S products

Forum User verified
    Owner Since
    November 1999

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Gump View Post
    Well, I'm disappointed, because we don't have a lot of vendors period, and you guys always had some good options. If you had been more consistent I am sure you would still have a strong 3/s following.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabberOrange View Post
    This right here. I did like the offerings. Almost pulled the trigger to buy stuff a few times, but I just couldn't get past the horror stories.
    Another one here.

I've added the extended capacity oil pan to a shopping cart more than a few times. But after searching the forums and seeing people who ordered them and waited extended times for delivery I never pulled the trigger.

It is a shame, IPS helped me a lot with technical help over the phone while I was doing my TT conversion on my old '95. I also bought the majority of my parts from them for that job.

-John

edit:

The last item I bought from Fabberage was the oil cooler, great kit. I got in on the group buy.

Also, my old IPS downpipe for my '95 was the best downpipe I ever owned. It was a 1st gen set up, otherwise it would be on my '99 now.

-John
    Last edited by J-Groove; 12-10-2015 at 01:51 PM.

1999 3000GT VR-4 #216 - 19T-HL running on Chromed ECU
    2012 Regal GS - 2013 Trail Teams FJ

Forum User Not Verified

Owner Since

Thanks
    I love my ips extended capacity pan and I don't think it took more than a week to get it shipped.

Parting 6 speed
    Pampena 3.5 Stroker, GTX 2867 Gen IIs, AEM Series2, oohnoo SMIC, DN Hardpipes, FIC 1650s, Walbro 525, aermotive fpr, Dejon intake pipes, Tial Q, Koyo Rad, Samco Hoses, Stoptech 332mm fronts, HKS GT4 Coilovers, Spec 4+ LW, JDM 6 Speed, Billet shift forks, Pampena brace

Forum User verified
    Owner Since
    November 1999

Thanks
    I love my ips extended capacity pan and I don't think it took more than a week to get it shipped.
    Don't tell me this. I don't have the extra mod money right now to get one. haha

-John

Fabberge Representative verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    i am not announcing, i am thanking those that supported us.
    Buy from a supporting vendor! Support the community!

Forum User Not Verified

Owner Since

Thanks
    well, that was black friday on 2013 if I remember right.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Well, I'm disappointed, because we don't have a lot of vendors period, and you guys always had some good options. If you had been more consistent I am sure you would still have a strong 3/s following.
    i tried. that was the whole reason behind the split to actually have product on the shelves, to have decent shipping out times, etc. i wanted to bring new products out as well, some cnc, some new style exhausts, etc, but without support from the platform, there is no point in spending money on R&Ding all this if we will only sell a couple. unfortunately R&D is not cheap.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    "without support from the platform"

I think you could have plenty of support if so much bad history wasn't already made. It's a lot harder to build trust and confidence when starting in the negative then it does when even. We aren't idiots a simple name change doesn't clear the slate.
    I remember was it last year or the year before? The IPS customer service thread on the other site, tons of promises tons of "we're going to do better XXXX" then what.. A few weeks later same old shit. Majority of people have just come to expect this is the way IPS / former owners / partners operate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeRoyDL For This Useful Post:

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoyDL View Post
    "without support from the platform"

I think you could have plenty of support if so much bad history wasn't already made. It's a lot harder to build trust and confidence when starting in the negative then it does when even. We aren't idiots a simple name change doesn't clear the slate.
    I remember was it last year or the year before? The IPS customer service thread on the other site, tons of promises tons of "we're going to do better XXXX" then what.. A few weeks later same old shit. Majority of people have just come to expect this is the way IPS / former owners / partners operate.
    i understand that, but it wasn't a simple name change, it was a complete separation of two companies for that reason. so that fabberge can provide products on time, etc. intention was not to fool anyone, it had good intentions. ips should of been closed a long time ago. i tried to make it right, yes, that is why i made that post a long time ago. unfortunately it was rotted beyond repair. fabberge on the other hand i tried my best to keep reputation up, i shipped out products as soon as i possibly could. company kept small (all new people too) so it can operate better and provide customers with positive experience. i understand everyones attitude towards my companies and where the lack of interest is coming from. that is why, as much as i didn't want to, we are discontinuing our 3s items.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I got an AC delete kit yesterday that I just ordered earlier this week, and was hoping to get an oil cooler kit when I had more funds. Shame you're cutting back on most products, like the tubular crash bar and extended capacity oil pan.

I missed some of the Skillard products I wanted too, but with a car down for over 3 1/2 years, I didn't spend much on upgrades, and now I wish I did. But, being unemployed for the last 3 months (and still), it's difficult to do.

Never dealt with IPS so I won't comment on that, but the limited bit of business I did with Fabberge, I'm happy with.
    1995 VR4 Coupe

There will be Blood! verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Is there a list of products, or a page on the site?

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .