Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Emanage Blue/ Scanmaster 3 / Palm m130 - Complete Package

  1. #1
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts

    Emanage Blue/ Scanmaster 3 / Palm m130 - Complete Package

    Moved up to a Chrome ECU so my old tuning package is up for sale. Selling this as a complete kit. Not going to separate at this time.

    Looking to get $400 shipped within the US for the entire package OBO.

    SOLD

    ***Update***

    I ended up finding the other harness for injector/timing control that I thought I threw out. I also found an old boomslang harness. The boomslang is pretty beat up and I never used it but it is just wires so you can fix anything that is already cut on it. it was originally wired for the Emanage so the wire colors are still there to hook it back up. Added a pic of the harnesses.


    Kit includes the following:

    Emanage blue
    -1.49 firmware installed
    -Main wiring harness already set up for 3S
    -USB Com Cable that I build - Drivers included
    Ran this kit for many years and never had any issues with it. I have all of the software, Manuals, Drivers, Support Tool and Firmware for this kit that will be included. Download link provided after payment is made for all of the software.

    Scanmaster 3
    -Plugs directly into ODB1 port.
    - External output to serial to connect to logger.
    -Allows monitoring of OS and Knock read directly from ECU
    -Tons of options for this unit. More found here - Stealth 316 - Scanmaster 3 Installation
    **Note - Only issue is that sometimes the display just shows 8. A quick smack on top of the unit fixes the issue. I opened it up and not seeing any loose connections or anything wrong so not sure what causes the funky display issue. I got this from Forest Gump years ago and it did the same thing for him. It does it randomly but other than that it works great.

    Palm M130
    -Includes Hot Doc base to sync and charge
    -Serial to sync cable - Use to log or sync
    -Serial to palm connector - Use to log.
    -ODB1 to serial - Plug this directly into the OBD1 port to log.
    -Expandable Keyboard used to type into the palm. Good to make notes when out tuning.
    **Note - I don't have any of the Palm Software or MMCD software. It is easily downloadable from various places all over the internet.




    Last edited by DrGonzo; 10-27-2015 at 09:37 AM.

    Check it out on Youtube!!


    93 Stealth TT - The Stealth Project

    Renegade Tech Works ECS Controller on Intrax Springs
    Chrome ECU
    Hybrid 13g's
    EVO 560cc Injectors
    Spec Stage 3 clutch
    Ninja Performance Output shaft & Input spool
    Ninja Performance Solid Tensioner & Gates racing T-Belt
    CX Racing Dual Core FMIC
    Megan SS Exhaust
    Fidanza Cam Gears and Clear Covers
    3rd Gen Lifters
    HKS BOV
    K&N FIPK
    Maximal High flow converter
    Walbro FP & FuelLab FPR
    Maximal and Seattle Solid Mounts
    All -6an Lines
    Custom -6AN coolant neck lines
    AWS/ABS/Cruise Delete
    MP Rear Control Arms
    SS Brake Lines
    99 Front Conversion
    2nd gen Rear Bumper
    99 Combat Wing
    Complete interior LED Swap
    Skillard Fuel channel
    Oohnoo FPR Bracket
    .
    .
    More to Come......

  2. #2
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    ~2006

    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA/Wheeling, WV
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    I had this exact setup for a while. Worked great.

  3. #3
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    Yeah, it's a great beginner's solution for those just getting into tuning. I started with just an SAFC and moved up to this as I wanted something I could tune with a laptop and was more granular.

  4. #4
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts

  5. #5
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts

  6. #6
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    I ended up finding the other harness for injector/timing control that I thought I threw out. I also found an old boomslang harness. The boomslang is pretty beat up and I never used it but it is just wires so you can fix anything that is already cut on it. it was originally wired for the Emanage so the wire colors are still there to hook it back up. Added a pic of the harnesses.

  7. #7
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    *** Reduced Price $350.00 Shipped ***

  8. #8
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Owner Since
    SL owner since Jan 2010. VR4 owner since Sep 2012

    Location
    Riverside, Cali
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts
    PM sent

    1991 Monza Red VR4- Weekend ride: Tanabe Super Medallion Hyper exhaust, 0.8 bar WGs, Turbosmart MBC (@1 bar), 3SX turbo pre-pipes, Straight pipe, Greddy Type RS BOV, Godspeed FMIC w/ PPE pipes, Stillin DP, HKS duel filters, RPS stage 2 clutch, 3sx SS clutch line, Custom oil catch can w/ braided lines, Krank vents, Ohhnoo's fuel loop, HW fuel pump, PC'd 2G brake swap w/3sx SS lines, Hawk pads, and Stop Tech rotors; Various deletes, PC'd/polished engine stuff, Koyo rad, Greddy coolant cap, DBest custom oil cap, Pit Road M front strut bar, PRM plug cover, PRM tailights, PRM CF Falcon hood and PRM shift knob, Morgan Motorsports splitter, 19x8.5 +27/19x9.5 +24 Volk GT-Cs wrapped Nitto NT555s, 99' bumper conversion, 99' sail panels, 2G side skirts, Retrofitted 5G Celica mirrors, Retro Spec side splitters, RS rain guards, and RS rear window visor, factory GTO light up visors, Custom fit Top Secret style diffuser for 350z, Robo mod w/halos, 3G rear garnish, Momo steering wheel, Tein Street Flex coilovers, 3SX control arms, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi mechanical boost gauge, Zoom Engineering Penta rear view mirror, Veilside navigators foot rest, Pioneer HU

  9. #9
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    And SOLD!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • History
  • Information
  • Groups
  • Events
  • Resources
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net