Thread: 1994 Stealth RT $$5000

New Member Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks

1994 Stealth RT $$5000

1994 $ $5000

Selling off my 94 RT I don't drive anymore. Basically have moved on and its collecting dust in my garage. Bought back when I was single and now got a full on family and it just isn't practical for me anymore. Not to mention I have too many cars now, and just bought a Trailblazer SS as a grocery getter/kid hauler that is pretty thirsty. Everything done to it is in my sig. I am the third owner and have service records of ever oil change and mod I have done. I'll be updating this ad with pictures once I get it washed. I can answer any and all questions u may have. Best way of communication is e-mail bballer182@gmail.com is my personal address and get notifications instantly. I'd prefer to converse about the car rather than write up a huge ad talking about it.

ODO reads 131194

Hmm maybe sigs don't show up in ads.

Here is my SIG
    Last edited by bballer182; 08-26-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Anyone want to make an offer?

There will be Blood! verified Feedback Score 4 (100%) CoopKill's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It would most likely help out if you posted more info about the car, and pics.

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

Owner Since

Thanks
    Well I guess I'll have to take some current pics and write up a huge ad.

Owner Since

Thanks

New ad new price $3000

Selling off my 94 Dodge Stealth R/T non-turbo. It's got 131,XXX miles on the ODO. Car is fully loaded, power everything, moon roof, electronic suspension, has every option minus dual exhaust. Build spec say this car is one of 52 identical to it ever made. Just did the 120k service about 5k miles ago. Oil has been changed every 2500-3000mi with Mobil 1 syn ONLY. I'm the third owner. The car was originally purchased by the wife of the owner of Timeline Dodge, a friend of hers bought it a few years later, and I've owned it since about 2005 or so. It's been garaged it's entire life. I've owned 8 cars in my life and this has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. I have never had a problem with it mechanically. It's been sitting in my garage since my daughter was born about 4 years ago. It just needs to go. Not very practical for family use. And honestly my tastes have changed since she was born. The passenger door has a ding in it from a rock filling off a cliff and hitting me out of the middle of no where. And the front bumper needs a little work from a bonehead move I pulled quite a few years ago.

It's been lowered with springs, has an aftermarket deck, (comes with factory one), comes with performance exhaust downpipes and test pipe, (not currently installed), all factory parts come with the car that have been replaced with performance or aftermarket parts.

Also, comes with wheel and tire option. Current wheels are satin black 16" TSW 5 spoke. Wheel option is 17" SSR GT1 with McGard spline drive lug nuts and 245/45ZR-17 Yokohama AVS ES1000's with about 25% tread left. Wheel option is $700 with car purchase. $900 without car purchase.

Also, pics are hosted here along with my Craigslist ad.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/6100058530.html

Owner Since

Thanks
    +++SOLD+++

Glad it's gone. Got tired of looking at it in my garage while it collected dust for years on end.