Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Valentine 1 Radar Detector

  1. #1
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Avoca, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts

    Valentine 1 Radar Detector

    I've had this for a bit and hardly ever use it anymore since I mainly track my car now. In excellent condition and includes the cigarette lighter power and I think I even have the original box somewhere.

    Serial number is 0505320796 if you want to check it out on Valentines site but it really has everything except the latest frequency tuning which, at least in my opinion, isn't a big deal. Here's what they have to say...

    V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8-POP2 with Euro Mode. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser, lacking only the crystal-controlled frequency tuning of later units to safeguard the limits of band coverage. Later V1 versions also include ESP (Extended Serial Protocol),Improved Euro Mode, and Traffic Monitor Filter, a critically important feature if you drive on highways where the SpeedInfo system is used to monitor traffic flow.
    Looking for $275 shipped.

  2. #2
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Avoca, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts
    Finally grabbed some pics. I noticed that the rear (and a bit on the front) glossy detector covers are a bit scratched but I could probably buff them up if that was a deal breaker.




  3. #3
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Avoca, NY
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts
    To the top!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering