Thread: NG15 - June Update

Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks

NG15 - June Update

Hi, Everyone!

Just a few reminders as we get close to NG 15 (Alan and I leave in TWO WEEKS!).

First, for those who have already registered (and those who haven't but plan to), our hotel block is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, June 9th. That means that after that date, you'll no longer be guaranteed a room at the official hotel. I'm working on getting the release date extended, but there are never any guarantees of that.

Second, the track helmet requirements are SA 2005+. Last year we made a couple of exceptions, but it's highly unlikely that we'll be able to do that again this year. Please be prepared. If you're racing, your helmet must meet this requirement. You also must have long pants and closed-toed shoes.

For those who haven't registered but still plan to, there are only a few more seats available for the banquet on Saturday night. Banquet admission and t-shirts are only included with your registration for as long as we have them available. I can't create seating or t-shirts once they've run out, so please don't wait much longer. The t-shirt order is going in within a couple of days. Time is running out!

And for those who are still undecided about attending, you WILL be able to register on-site. You're welcome to show up and register if needed, but please understand that when supplies run out, supplies have run out.

We're still looking for a few more car show judges. If you're registered and would like to be a judge, please respond to this email.

We hope to see you in a couple of weeks! This track is definitely not to be missed. I can't stress it enough. Just to make sure everyone has an opportunity to run on it, we're going to reduce the touring laps and the road course down from late registration fees just through Tuesday. I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to do this can. If you're unsure about it, the touring laps are the perfect solution. They're run at just slightly over highway speeds, so you're still getting plenty of the experience without the wear and tear on your car. Should you run the first session at a touring speed and decide you want to upgrade to the full experience, you'll be able to do that at the track. This is a way for everyone to experience road course, have some fun, and do it safely both for themselves and the car.

I think that's it for now. See you in a couple of weeks!

The NG Committee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan92RTTT For This Useful Post: