Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3Swarehouse Experience

Drives a UFO Feedback Score 0 ilian51378's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

3Swarehouse Experience

Hi guys,

I have a quick question about a 3/S vendor I used. So, long story short, on May 16th I purchased an ATX end clutch kit for my car as the one I installed burned out within the first five miles of driving... Either way, the kit was listed "in stock" on the above mentioned vendor (3Swarehouse.com) so I purchased one. After waiting three days for yhe tracking number, I decided to contact them to see what happened. They answered me, saying that the kits were actually out of stock and that they were supposed to be delivered to them, but were a bit late. For that reason, they promised to have it shipped to me the Monday or Tesday of the following week (their response to me was on Wednesday). Well, I explained to them that I need to get my car on the road as soon as possible, because it is my daily driver...

Forward to Wednesday of the following week and I still have no tracking number or a word from them. I decided to e-mail them again, but got no response. Then I decided to just ask for a refund and get the kit from another vendor. I wrote to th and requested a refund and still got no answer or a refund! So, yesterday I wrote to them and told them thst if I don't get my refund or a tracking number, I will call my credit card and tell them that the charge was not authorized... Still no answer!

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? I really need to get my car on the road, because I have already been getting rides to work and everywhere else and soon I might have to rent a car. With all of the money I will spend for that, I could by a whole AWD ATX from Japan and install it... I normally don't raise any problems when a vendor takes forever with shipping the goods I purchased, but this time I just can't afford to be passive... What is your personal experience with these guys?
    '95 Mitsubishi GTO AWD ATX - '99 front end conversion, TT conversion (19Ts), Forced Four shift box with paddle shifters, A/A wing, LCDBC, 3" straight piped exhaust with no cats and gutted pre-cats, Custom rear diffuser, HIDs, Carbon fiber steering wheel, 18" Mustang Saleen replicas.
    '92 Dodge Stealth ES - 3KGT body conversion. Sold!

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) sohcstealth's Avatar
    Owner Since
    2002 and 2014

Thanks
    Call your credit card company and have them reverse the charge. My experience with 3/s warehouse is similar to yours. Impossible to get ahold of and really slow at everything.
    '92 Dodge Stealth SOHC - 3SX Adjustable Camber & Toe Arms, Eibach Springs, KYB Struts, 3SX Steel Braided Brake Lines, Stillen Brake Pads on Stillen Cross-Drilled Rotors, 3SX Steel Braided Clutch Line, 3SX Lightweight Aluminum Crank Pulley w/ Gatorback Belts, 65mm Big-Bore Throttle Body w/ Half-Shaft Mod, ARP Head Studs, 3SX Poly Motor Mounts, 3SX Short-Throw Shifter w/ Solid Shifter Bushings, Single TD05H 20G, FMIC, FMOC, Hotwired Walbro 255, 525cc Precision Injectors, 3SX underhood fuel kit w/ Custom SOHC Fuel Loop, Custom Ceramic Coated Headers and Turbo Downpipe, RT High-Flow Cat, Custom Stainless 2.5" Cat-Back w/ Flowmaster 40, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Light Weight Flywheel, Various GM Sensors, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Tuned with MAPECU 2.

Owner Since

Thanks
    I sent my credit card company an e-mail, requesting to reverse the transaction. Hopefully, they will do it, because I purchased the end clutch kit from another vendor yesterday. I just can't afford waiting any longer and 3Swarehouse is not responding at all so I don't know what to expect from them at all... I can't believe someone can have such bad customer service and still stay in business!

Member verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) dbest671's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    While my experience with them was good, doing a facebook post in the 3sgto group tends to get their attention rather quickly.

VR-3747 :D Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) futurevr4man's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Facebook seems to be the way to go with them. Not sure why they do that to the point these threads get made though. IDK, I don't own a business
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yep, facebook...

Owner Since

Thanks
    I wrote to them on Facebook as well. That is where I got a response in the beginning, but after that, they stopped responding even there...

Forum User verified Feedback Score 4 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    They will have something to say when the credit card company takes the money back. Just watch.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Milt can vouch for what happens with GZP/3swarehouse. I posted my experiences with them previously, and I won't side track on that here--you can PM me if you want more nitty-gritty. What I will say is past 3/s forum threads have usually gone like this:

-Customer X posts a complaint about GZP
    -Nutswingers come out of woodwork and defend them tooth and nail
    -Customer X is derided as a primadonna and WRONG, while GZP is lauded for being "right"
    -Customer X is forced to file a chargeback--no other recourse is available
    -GZP cries foul, because they claim they offer "store credit", which accepting (after having already dealt with GZP) is akin to asking for electric testicle clamps to be applied
    -GZP lives on to bilk more customers out of money

Sadly, it's becoming rather hard to own a 3/s and NOT get taken by some kind of company at this point. I've been taken by GT-Pro (Dennis sold me wheels that won't fit VR4 brakes); White Smoke Racing (Flat-out lied to me about being able to do a 3.5L engine swap, sat on my car for 8 months--did nothing to it, shipped it back to me at my own expense); Split Second Motorsports (Delivered half of the products I ordered, sub-quality, and kept my BNIB SMOC's); and GZP (again, PM me for details).

The fact that GZP was so quick to jump on the anti-SSM bandwagon (justified or not) was rather telling. No better way to take yourself out of a negative spotlight than yelling about another company's faults.

I like what Hans does with cars, I respect his abilities. I don't trust for even an instant the business that he/Em conduct. And I'm sure they'll come in and start bad-mouthing me at some point--that's usually how it goes every time I post--even though I have a LITANY of paperwork backing up precisely what happened and why I was forced to do what I had to do.

p.s.
    Funny thing about it though, I'm getting rather good at defending myself against swindlers. I ordered a custom letterman jacket a year or so ago, and I filed a partial chargeback against the company for not delivering as promised. Record all communication, detail all transactions (every paypal i send has a memo attached for what it is paying for), and keep it forever (electronically).

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    Milt can vouch for what happens with GZP/3swarehouse. I posted my experiences with them previously, and I won't side track on that here--you can PM me if you want more nitty-gritty. What I will say is past 3/s forum threads have usually gone like this:

-Customer X posts a complaint about GZP
    -Nutswingers come out of woodwork and defend them tooth and nail
    -Customer X is derided as a primadonna and WRONG, while GZP is lauded for being "right"
    -Customer X is forced to file a chargeback--no other recourse is available
    -GZP cries foul, because they claim they offer "store credit", which accepting (after having already dealt with GZP) is akin to asking for electric testicle clamps to be applied
    -GZP lives on to bilk more customers out of money

Sadly, it's becoming rather hard to own a 3/s and NOT get taken by some kind of company at this point. I've been taken by GT-Pro (Dennis sold me wheels that won't fit VR4 brakes); White Smoke Racing (Flat-out lied to me about being able to do a 3.5L engine swap, sat on my car for 8 months--did nothing to it, shipped it back to me at my own expense); Split Second Motorsports (Delivered half of the products I ordered, sub-quality, and kept my BNIB SMOC's); and GZP (again, PM me for details).

The fact that GZP was so quick to jump on the anti-SSM bandwagon (justified or not) was rather telling. No better way to take yourself out of a negative spotlight than yelling about another company's faults.

I like what Hans does with cars, I respect his abilities. I don't trust for even an instant the business that he/Em conduct. And I'm sure they'll come in and start bad-mouthing me at some point--that's usually how it goes every time I post--even though I have a LITANY of paperwork backing up precisely what happened and why I was forced to do what I had to do.

p.s.
    Funny thing about it though, I'm getting rather good at defending myself against swindlers. I ordered a custom letterman jacket a year or so ago, and I filed a partial chargeback against the company for not delivering as promised. Record all communication, detail all transactions (every paypal i send has a memo attached for what it is paying for), and keep it forever (electronically).
    Yeah, I had to find out the hard way, but that's how it is sometimes... I hope my credit card company manages to reverse the charge. Either way, I hate having to expose other people of fault, because I am not perfect either, but when I get totally ignored, I just can't take it... All they had to do was to be honest and tell me what the real situation was and keep me updated when I asked questions. If they cannot come through with their promise to deliver, they should be ready to issue a refund. According to me, that is not too much to ask for. I cannot even see my communication with them on their Facebook page anymore... They do not want bad advertising, but do not do anything, in order to prevent it! Oh well, what can you do...

P.S: By the way, I am not scared one bit about someone trying to bully me on the forums. I know I was mistreated and I know I didn't do anything to harm anyone for no reason, so my consciousness is clear...
    Last edited by ilian51378; 06-23-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast