Hi guys,

I have a quick question about a 3/S vendor I used. So, long story short, on May 16th I purchased an ATX end clutch kit for my car as the one I installed burned out within the first five miles of driving... Either way, the kit was listed "in stock" on the above mentioned vendor (3Swarehouse.com) so I purchased one. After waiting three days for yhe tracking number, I decided to contact them to see what happened. They answered me, saying that the kits were actually out of stock and that they were supposed to be delivered to them, but were a bit late. For that reason, they promised to have it shipped to me the Monday or Tesday of the following week (their response to me was on Wednesday). Well, I explained to them that I need to get my car on the road as soon as possible, because it is my daily driver...

Forward to Wednesday of the following week and I still have no tracking number or a word from them. I decided to e-mail them again, but got no response. Then I decided to just ask for a refund and get the kit from another vendor. I wrote to th and requested a refund and still got no answer or a refund! So, yesterday I wrote to them and told them thst if I don't get my refund or a tracking number, I will call my credit card and tell them that the charge was not authorized... Still no answer!

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? I really need to get my car on the road, because I have already been getting rides to work and everywhere else and soon I might have to rent a car. With all of the money I will spend for that, I could by a whole AWD ATX from Japan and install it... I normally don't raise any problems when a vendor takes forever with shipping the goods I purchased, but this time I just can't afford to be passive... What is your personal experience with these guys?