Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Mitsu Cookout -- August 23rd, 2015 -- Ramsey, MN

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Thumbs up All Mitsu Cookout -- August 23rd, 2015 -- Ramsey, MN

Plans are underway for the 2015 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. The All Mitsu Cookout is a once a year show for all Mitsu built vehicles. There is no car show like this anywhere and no bigger Mitsu event in the Upper Midwest!

This year's event is happening on Sunday, August 23rd from 11am to 4pm. We have a brand new location. It will be at Ramsey Central Park, in Ramsey, MN. This park offers a large paved parking lot and a really nice pavilion right next to the parking lot. There is also a fair number of trees around the lot for some shade. There are bathrooms attached to the pavilion also. It will be a great spot!

The official sign up for the Cookout and other details can be found at: 2015 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show | Minnesota 3/S

We also have a Facebook event to get info from. It is at: https://www.facebook.com/events/456704797830421/

Come enjoy the day with your fellow Mitsu nuts!

-Curt

Minnesota 3/S message board: http://forums.mn3s.org/
    Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Minnesota.3S/

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    We've had some great responses so far for the All Mitsu Cookout. Don't forget to get officially signed up by filling out this form: Subscribe to our Newsletters

When it comes time to finalize the car show categories, I will be using the official sign up list. To see who is signed up, go to: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S Also, keep in mind, I don't refresh this list every day. I only do it a couple of times a week.

later,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've updated the sign up list. Only 29 have officially signed up: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

If you know you are coming, show your support for the All Mitsu Cookout and get signed up at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

Also, you can help advertise the All Mitsu Cookout by handing out flyers when you are at car events this summer. I have word doc at: http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc Print some out and keep them in your car.

Thanks,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks like we have 35 cars signed up now. If you know you are coming, what are you waiting for?

I also created a pdf version of the Cookout flyer. Might be easier for some of you to print or share this: http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.pdf

later,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've updated the sign up list. We have 55 people signed up: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

If your Mitsu buddies aren't signed up, start bugging them about it. The sign up page is at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

-Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks like we have 59 people signed up as of today. If you know you are coming, what are you waiting for??

White Bear Mitsubishi is a main sponsor again this year. A big thanks to them for their continued support! I would love to have more sponsors. If you run a company and would like to support the All Mitsu Cookout, send me a message at cgendron@mail.com I'll let you know the details of sponsoring and what it gives you.

If we can secure at least one more main sponsor, I think I can keep the cost of the All Mitsu Cookout down to $5 a person.

Thanks,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    We've had a bunch of sign ups the last two days. We are at 69 now.

Here are a couple of videos from past All Mitsu Cookouts:

2014:
    2010:

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've updated the sign up page. We have 86 signed up now: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

Also, a big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi for being our main sponsor again. Make sure to consider them for all you car purchases and OEM parts needs. Their website is at: White Bear Mitsubishi | MN New Mitsubishi & Used Car Dealer

Thanks,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've updated the sign up page again. We are at 97 sign ups now.

Don't wait to get officially signed up. If you know you are coming, get signed up at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

In the next couple of weeks I'll be finalizing the categories. If you don't sign up, you may find your car is in the "Other Mitsu" class.

Also, several years ago Gearbox Magazine interviewed me about the Cookout. Its a good read at: An Unofficial History of the All Mitsu Cookout Its especially a good read if you want to cyber stalk me.

later,
    Curt

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks like the sign ups are at 106 now. I updated the page. I also did some analysis of the sign ups. Here is the breakdown:

1g DSM.........5
    2g DSM........11
    1g 3/S.........4
    2g 3/S........10
    3g Eclipse....10
    4g Eclipse.....7
    StarQuest......5
    EVO 1-9.......16
    EVO 10........17
    Ralliart.......7
    Others........14

I will be making decisions on the classes for the show next week. For groups with 7+ cars, we will have a category for you. If you have 10+ cars, we'll have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies. Those with 7-9 might just have 1st place. If you have less than 7 cars, you may get lumped in with another group. So if you want to see your platform with its own class, help me get some more of them signed up!

If you haven't signed up yet, the sign up page is at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

Thanks,
    Curt