Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: STL peeps, tomorrow 5.16.15, cars and coffee?

  1. #11
    Wut wut? verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murphys_law View Post
    I'm now sad I didn't go. Figure rain would keep everyone home.
    Rain keeps the silly nannies home.

  2. #12
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Owner Since
    2015

    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    I put mine in with the turbos on. Rear mount was a pita, but I think I prefer that over messing with the rear turbo in the car.(just got done removing the rear turbo to rebuild it)

  3. #13
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Owner Since
    2015

    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Anyone going to street car takeover this weekend? Hoping to make it out this weekend in my car(for the first time). Pending any issues.

    Its going to be tight due to a business trip, but I will be busting my ass Thursday when I get back and hopefully it will do the maiden voyage late Thursday night.

  4. #14
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Owner Since
    2015

    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    No one?

  5. #15
    STL3S Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct 2005

    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts
    Hadn't planned on it, but there will probably be some form of hanging out this weekend.

  6. #16
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    STL, MO
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Indeed, idk the shoot out seems like just another midnight madness type event but more crowded. If making passes and having time to make more then one in a night, test and tune is your best bet! I'm not a fan of super big crowds sooo that said its kinda meh for me
    1991 Stealth RT/TT
    Mods- Greddy Type S and a spun bearing.

    [Yesterday 11:43 PM] R/T93 : Im reading hulk comics on Youtube
    [Yesterday 11:45 PM] R/T93 : he has to fight the silver surfer hand to hand...
    OhioSpyderman:why do you have to pee on my wheaties Dave?

  7. #17
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Owner Since
    2015

    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    To clarify I'm wanting to hit up pur performance on Friday as they have a party/dyno event which I'm thinking may be pretty diverse.

  8. #18

  9. #19
    STL3S Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct 2005

    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murphys_law View Post
    To clarify I'm wanting to hit up pur performance on Friday as they have a party/dyno event which I'm thinking may be pretty diverse.
    Yea...double pass on that.

    If anything, Dave and Busters Saturday night might be a thing...

  10. #20
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Owner Since
    2015

    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Cars and coffee this Saturday? Anyone going?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering