Ive got a few questions about rebuilding my 6G72. As some of you may know, I will be installing a T70 with all supporting mods this winter. I plan on also getting front and rear LSD's, an output shaft, drive shaft, and new T-Case. I plan on running AEM EMS Series 2 and would like to tune it myself but will probably be bringing it somewhere unless I can find some good starting maps.

1. So heres my first question....Anyone got and AEM maps they wouldn't mind sharing? Along with information on your car. Should I start an AEM thread or would someone else like to?

2. Whats the best way to break in my motor...I know you've got to be pretty heavy on the throttle and do engine braking...But I am getting a new clutch and I want to know if this is alright for it without being broken in?

3. Would you suggest that I rebuild my motor and keep the stock twins on it for the break in period, or would I be alright with putting the T70 and all on right away and throwing her on the dyno or driving it right away????

4. What do you guys suggest for rebuild lube when I'm putting everything together?

5. How hard is a tranny rebuild with installing new synchros, LSD, and output shaft? Ive never done one but Im pretty smart and a quick learner. Anyone got and good guides?

6. How do I know what bearings I will need? I will be using a forged crank from a 94 N/A motor with about 128k miles on it and probably no rebuild....I will most likely be getting 3sx H-rods.

7. Is it easier to pull the motor out the top of the bay, or remove the front bumper and stuff and pull it out the front?

8. The motor thats in the VR4 has about 187k and I was told it was rebuilt last summer and I know this to be true because I looked at the bearings and they had virtually no wear...It looks like its been stock all its life....What do you guys consider to be part of a normal rebuild? I plan to at least bore the cylinders and possibly shave the heads...Also polish that crank from the N/A of course. Is there anything else I should have done?

9. Relates to #8. Is there anyway to check the valve seats to see if they need to be machined or not?

10. Do you believe it is imperative to get new crank and head bolts? I probably will anyways just to be safe.

I think thats it I'm sure Ill have more later on.

Thats a lot of questions but hopefully this thread will also help out others wanting to rebuild. I want to thank you all in advance for your time and answers. I'm loving the new site and EVERYONE on it . You guys help me out and you'll be sure to see me at the 2011 NG with a T70 and E85. Maybe Ill let you drive it . You'll atleast get a ride if requested . I'm hoping to run drags and possibly autocross (If I can get off work).

Ill be sure to take a bunch of pictures and post my project up either during or after its complete.

Thanks again and your time is GREATLY appreciated