Thread: Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering -- May 15-17, 2015 -- Wisconsin Dells

Forum User Feedback Score 0 curt_gendron's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

Thumbs up Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering -- May 15-17, 2015 -- Wisconsin Dells

Plans are underway for the 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering in Wisconsin Dells, WI. This year's event will be happening on May 15-17. The schedule and format of events will be similar to year's past. Friday morning will feature a rural cruise though the country side outside of Wisconsin Dells. Friday afternoon we will gather at the hotel and then go out as a group for supper that evening. Saturday morning will be our car show and lunch. Saturday afternoon we will do a group outing. (probably Kalahari theme park) Saturday evening will be the cookout at the hotel. Sunday morning will feature another rural cruise and then a late lunch.

Our discount at Baker's Sunset Bay Resort is setup. The most popular room type is the double queen. For Friday and Saturday nights this room will be $115 a night for non-lakeside and $125 a night for a lakeside room. For those staying Thursday and/or Sunday nights the price will be $68 for non-lakeside or $78 for lakeside. These prices include the $5 a night "resort fee." You can book other room types. There are many to choose from. You'll get a similar discount. Make sure to mention the Minnesota 3/S car club when calling to book your room. Their number is: 1-800-435-6515. And their website is: Sunset Bay Resort

More UMG details can be found at: 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering | Minnesota 3/S

And the Facebook event for the UMG is at: https://www.facebook.com/events/882832621784580/

See you in the Dells,
    Curt

Minnesota 3/S message board: http://forums.mn3s.org/
    Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Minnesota.3S/

Owner Since

Thanks
    We have 14 people officially signed up so far. The list is at: 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering sign ups | Minnesota 3/S We also have 57 people on the Facebook event.

If you want to get one of the cheaper hotel rooms, now is the time to make your reservation. The non-lakeside double queen rooms always go fast.

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    I just updated the official sign up list. We've got 19 signed up: 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

Looks like we have 69 on the Facebook event page.

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    The official sign up list is at 22: 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

I don't know the exact number of hotel rooms booked, but I know the cheaper rooms are going fast. Might be gone soon. So get your room booked unless you just want a more expensive room. Only about nine more weeks left!

One other piece of news not related to the UMG. I've started a new message board for Mitsu owners called "Upper Midwest Mitsubishi Owners". The board is only a couple weeks old. But if you live in the area, you should check it out and join in on the conversations. The board is at: Home | Upper Midwest Mitsubishi Owners

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks like we only have 23 on the official sign up. Make sure to sign up at: Subscribe to our Newsletters I use this list to help with planning of the event and its your car show registration. We do have 83 on the Facebook event page.

Also get those hotel rooms booked. We only have 10 rooms booked so far. We might be in jeopardy of loosing the other rooms set aside. We don't want those rooms to go to other people at the hotel. So please book your room now!

Only seven more weeks until the UMG!

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    I've updated the official sign up list. We have 31 signed up so far: 2015 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

I also got an update from Baker's Sunset Bay Resort. We have 18 rooms booked so far, and less than 10 rooms left on our block of rooms. I think all the cheapest rooms are gone now. Get your roomed booked before the rest are gone!

I did chat with Monk's restaurant and they are happy to have us back for the car show there on Saturday morning. They have a nice big parking lot and pretty good food.

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    I updated the sign up list. We are up to 38. Its not too late to get signed up and get your hotel room. The official sign up page is at: Subscribe to our Newsletters There are no fees for the UMG. Just pay for your hotel room and other expenses.

I'll use the official sign up list for your car show registration info. So please sign up if you are coming.

Also, the UMG schedule is finalized. It is at: 2015 UMG schedule | Minnesota 3/S

The UMG is just over two weeks away now. Come join us for a weekend of fun!!

later,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    Hey everyone,

Some final reminders for the UMG. We will be doing two rural cruises again. One on Friday morning and the other on Sunday morning. Bring your FRS radios if you have them. Also, for the car show on Saturday morning, you can print off your car sign ahead of time. The sign is at:
    http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

And my example sign is at:
    http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

Might be a good idea to print off the schedule also. The schedule is at:
    2015 UMG schedule | Minnesota 3/S

Only a week left!

See you in the Dells,
    Curt

Owner Since

Thanks
    Thanks to everyone who came to the Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering this year. We had pretty decent weather and a lot of fun. Here are my pictures from the weekend:
    2015 Upper Midwest Gathering | Minnesota 3/S

I also have a Facebook album with a little higher res versions of the same pics:
    https://www.facebook.com/curtgendron...=1&pnref=story

later,
    Curt