So the doors don't officially open until Jan 1st, but I'm bored and looking to do some parts. So it's discount time!! Woo Hoo!!! If you "Like" the Facebook page and send me parts to dip in the next week or so, I'll give you a 15% discount on your entire order in preparation for 2015. If you like and share the Facebook page with another car group, then I'll up the discount to 20% off you entire order. This offer is good for the first 10 people as I can only do so much at once...LOL First come, First serve!! Offer expires Jan 1st when the shop official opens. Message me for details either on here or the Facebook page Gonzo Hydrographics and Powder Coating Facebook Page
Last edited by DrGonzo; 01-01-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Check it out on Youtube!! 93 Stealth TT - The Stealth Project Renegade Tech Works ECS Controller on Intrax Springs Chrome ECU Hybrid 13g's EVO 560cc Injectors Spec Stage 3 clutch Ninja Performance Output shaft & Input spool Ninja Performance Solid Tensioner & Gates racing T-Belt CX Racing Dual Core FMIC Megan SS Exhaust Fidanza Cam Gears and Clear Covers 3rd Gen Lifters HKS BOV K&N FIPK Maximal High flow converter Walbro FP & FuelLab FPR Maximal and Seattle Solid Mounts All -6an Lines Custom -6AN coolant neck lines AWS/ABS/Cruise Delete MP Rear Control Arms SS Brake Lines 99 Front Conversion 2nd gen Rear Bumper 99 Combat Wing Complete interior LED Swap Skillard Fuel channel Oohnoo FPR Bracket . . More to Come......
I'm going to extend this out to Jan 4th Since I did sort of drop this last min on everyone. So the deal it now good until Jan 4th if you contact me to set up service for you parts.
Forum Rules
Bookmarks