A southern girl named Emma returned home after a summer vacation to Paris. Her best friend Mary was full of questions about what she learned and experienced on her trip.

"Well Mary, Paris is quite a bit different compared to how things are here at home" "Really!" replied Mary "How so?" So Emma explains "Well in Paris, they have these men that be kissn' other men." "Ooh." said Mary with a confused look on her face "What are they called?" "Why they called them homosexuals." Emma told Mary.

A little uncertain how to process that information Mary just asked Emma another question "So what else did you learn?" "Well in Paris, they have these women who be kissn' other women." "Ooh!" Gaps Mary now starting to get a negative opinion about Paris, "What are they called?" "Why they called them lesbians." Emma replied.

After a moment of awkward silence Mary finally speaks "Emma, Paris sure is allot different compared to things here at home, but with what you shared, why did you come back talking about how Paris was so wonderful?"

"Well Mary, I was saving the best for last, you see in Paris they have these men who be kissn' women in their most private parts." Emma whispers with a blush. "Ooh!" squeals Mary with her eyes all big and wide. "What do they call them?" "I don't know," replied Emma with her face flushed with embarrassment, "But when he was done, I called him 'Precious.'"