Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDBC tach version, boost controller and ECU monitor

Forum User Feedback Score 11 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks

LCDBC tach version, boost controller and ECU monitor

LCD Boost controller device $230 shipped to USA or Canada, with tracking number. Includes your choice of OBD1 (91-93), or OBD2/MUT cable (94-99). This works with ALL year model Stealths / 3000GTs, including AEM EMS users.

So what is it? It's both an electronic boost controller and Scanmaster 3 likes device where you can view ECU data in real time. It also allows you to hookup your WBO2 device and view your WBO2 results also. Comes with a built in pressure sensor (0-36.3psi). You can datalog both Boost, WBO2, knock and other ECU data using HHH OBD1 software, or Evoscan software.

To make this complete boost controller, you will need to purchase an inexpensive AEM / Mac valve boost solenoid (available for about $25-$30 new on ebay).

One neat feature is that you can reduce turbo boost pressure if it detects engine knock via ECU.

Options: External pressure sensor harness +$5
    Options: External sensor 1 harness +$5
    Options: External sensor 2 harness +$5
    Options: 3D printed (black ABS) air vent adapter +$5
    Options: 3D printed (black ABS) coin tray + $10

Someone found inexpensive Oil / Fuel pressure sensors for $24 on ebay that can be used on the external sensors 1 or 2. Here's the link:
    Pressure Transducer OR Sender 100 PSI Stainless Steel FOR OIL Fuel AIR Water | eBay
    Last edited by BlackStealth; 04-08-2023 at 01:40 PM. Reason: update stock quantity

Owner Since

Thanks
    I also have one older version without the extra Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 connections, and the serial connection is connected via cable. Only one of these models left, $200 shipped.

Last edited by BlackStealth; 01-23-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Bump, new inventory. 6 in stock.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackStealth For This Useful Post:

Spaceace60 verified Feedback Score 6 (100%)
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Not to sound stupid(but sure I will anyways lol!) but what would be some of the pro/cons on your unit vs. say a Greddy Ebc or other higher end boost units?? and what would be the differences and features between obd1/obd11?? I know that when using an Aem stand alone it can be setup to retard timing/lower boost or whatever all it does for added safety regarding knock ect I know you did mention something regarding knock on your unit as well,but wasn't sure exactly just what all features it had?? I will say I do really like the fact that your display can be mounted on the bottom of gauge cluster!! I think most of us are just looking for the most bang for the buck regarding any gadget!! Thanks Jim

Owner Since

Thanks
    Pros:
    Inexpensive and uses inexpensive boost solenoids
    Buzzer alarm and screen flashes red to warn you if you exceed your knock threshold
    Reduce boost if you're knocking
    Can be setup to enforce stock boost or low boost in case your engine hasn't fully warmed up
    You can adjust boost curve per 500 rpm so there's no more boost tapering off at high rpms
    If you have water/alchy injection and your fluid level goes low, this LCDBC can be setup to run low boost mode if triggered
    Cons:
    A little bit challenging to install into rpm gauge meter, it takes work. However, there's no stopping you from installing it into another location, ie, air vent, or unused radio din which is much easier to do.

It can communicate with all 3S cars, so OBD1 (91-93), MUTII (94-95,98-99), and MUTII over OBD2 (96-97). Majority of the menu items are identical, just minor differences when it comes to scanning CEL codes,etc. You have to choose which cable you need, or you can have both +$20. In the case of the AEM EMS, the software on the LCDBC is flashed with that supports the AEM EMS -- it's very different from the Mitsubishi. So one unit does it all.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Bump still available.

Forum User supporter Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    PM and payment sent.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wtb, still have dash units in stock?

Are you able to perform a cluster install for the lcd??

Hx52 billet 67mm comp wheel, 350Z headers, Custom 4" exhaust, STM avenger intake mod, Denso 1250's, twin walbro 400's, dual pump/dual feed braided lines from tank to rails,Tial 50mm BOV, Tial 60mm wg, Spec 4+ with hub welded and balanced, Rays Bellhousing brace, flash ECU with openport 2.0 tune, MSD coils with KB boost a spark, MSD race ignition wires, Odyssey PC680, CX racing fmic 1000hp core 28x12x4, ABS delete, EGR delete, AC delete, cruise delete, pansy patrol pulley reduction, Vac reduction

Owner Since

Thanks
    I have 3 in stock, and they can be mounted in dash, air vent, or unused radio din locations.

I've always referred customers to go to user "green-lantern" for installs.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Whats your paypal sir - I'll take one.

**EDIT OOPS! nvm, I'll send payment**

pm with shipping address incoming.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast