Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlimited Motorsports in Nobelsville, IN *** WARNING

Forum User verified Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post
    Get a gm full size, ford is crap. Seriously gm quality on the big suvs can't be beat.

I have a 07 avalanche

get it for 25k,
    LOADED IMMACULATE 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ

for the gambler and someone who will run it to death:
    2010 chevy tahoe lt

get it for 32.
    2009 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 26,000 miles

get it for 26-27
    2009 Chevrolet Tahoe 4D Sport Utility LTZ

get it for 28-29, wheels are iffy but cheap for these trucks to go stock. has 2500$ warranty
    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ
    Never-mind how much I hate GM.. These are all tahoes.. They're too small for our needs. 6 people and camping gear don't fit very well in them, and if you bring a 7th person you're extra boned. If I was even going to consider a GM it would have to be a Suburban..

My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) Echo419's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yeah I really like the Subaru interiors as well. Even though my brz is sorta a bare bones kind of car I feel like the interior is very nice.
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopKill View Post
    Cuz the rattling plasting, craptastic moldings, and dash are so inviting. Gm interior is only worsed by Deawoo. For the money GM has the worst interior out there.
    Ford's interiors are nothing to write home about. I'm not sure how they manage to keep them from rattling, but they're cheap plastic crap as well. . I hate the dash on my F150.. it's plasticy goodness is just too cheap for me. Alas, it's really the only choice in truck out there for me though. The only other company that makes one and I haven't written off is Toyota and the tundras Fuel Inefficiency rating is.. well it just is..

For MPGs it seems the GM is the way to go for now, but for sheer power and towing capability the F150 Ecoboost won out..

No one has a thing on Dodge when it comes to interiors these days.

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) Mikes2nd's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    hah your running out of cars to hate... The bailouts were for the workers. The idiots who ran GM, Chrysler were the idiots who put them in that situation.

so im not going to punish them for being pawns. Most of that management is all long gone...
    real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post
    hah your running out of cars to hate... The bailouts were for the workers. The idiots who ran GM, Chrysler were the idiots who put them in that situation.

so im not going to punish them for being pawns. Most of that management is all long gone...
    Really? So if I show you the video of the dodge workers smoking pot on their lunch break you'll stand by the statement?
    Also, I don't care who it was for.. The people who put the cars together and the people who designed them were part of the reason for the failing company.. Perhaps extremely high wages and incredible benefits were too much to bare for the company.. I fault the unions and the workers for that. Then, to top it off, they screwed the secured bond holders, gave majority of the company to Unions and GM had to file chapter 11 anyway.. What was the point of that bailout again?
    Then there's Chrysler/ AKA Fiat. need I say more other than we basically gave Fiat all the bailout money and all of Chrysler's assets for pennies on the dollar? You can continue to support fascism if you'd like. Perhaps you didn't really give it much though, but I have and i stand by my convictions.
    As far as companies to hate. There are tons of them.. Tesla, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Mazda, Saab, Jaguar, etc...

I can almost forgive Chrysler, because it's no longer in the hands of the idiots who ruined it, but GM's fiasco was just corrupt on so many levels.. Ultimately I support Ford as an American car company. They didn't take bailout money for the wrong reasons, but in doing so they restructured and are turning out pretty good quality vehicles.. GM learned nothing from their mistakes and this year of recalls proves that. Yes, Ford still holds the record for number of cars recalled in one year, but GM takes the cake for number of cars recalled for things they turned a blind eye to..

Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This one's even better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12