Thread: oohnoo - SSl Fuel Lines / Fuel Rails / Etc....

Forum User Not Verified
    Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks

oohnoo - SSl Fuel Lines / Fuel Rails / Etc....

FYI....I only have TWO if these kits left. One is already fabbed up with Black fittings> Get yours now as I'm not sure I"ll be making these again unless the demand is there

Been putting this off for too long. If you've been following my thread you know all about it. I have been running this setup now for about a year without any issues. Get rid of those ugly braided fuel lines and have a custom clean look no one else has.

As you can see from the pics I've now moved the fuel pressure gauge from the end of the FPR to the end of the fuel rail. It was right up against the cold pipe and this new position offers a much better view of the gauge itself while adding extra clearance to the cold pipe and fpr. No worries now.

Even though it's not 100% complete I'd figure I'd put this out there to get an idea of who would like a set. This way I can get an get all my materials ordered.

What I'm offering are Custom Stainless Steel Tubing feed lines, Custom FPR Bracket and Custom Fuel Rails. What you will also need are all the EARLS fittings and a feed hose from your fuel filter to the y-block. While I can source those parts for you I would have to add a surcharge to it. I'll list some pricing so everyone gets an idea as there many options available. I'm sure I'm missing something here but we'll just start with this.

Please remember that the Stainless Steel Tubing is all custom made by hand and test fitted on each and every setup as fitment is critical. I have sourced a bunch of different fuel rails so this can be had by anyone, so please ask first if I have your rail setup available. Each setup will take time to complete as it's not something I stock on the shelves. I figure one set per week to start till I can get the swing of things.

Sorry for the price adjustment but these are talking alot longer to make than I originally thought. Anyone already in the list I will honor the old pricing.
    Kit #1 - Custom Fuel Rails (Clear Anodized) w/steel -6an adapters - $175
    Kit #2 - Custom FPR Bracket (Fuelab Only!) - $46
    Kit #3 - Custom Fuel Rails, Custom SS Tubing, FPR Bracket - Sourcing your own Fuelab FPR and EARL fittings - $431
    Kit #4 - Custom SS Tubing, FPR Bracket - For your existing custom Fuel Rails (EK2, etc) Sourcing your own Fuelab FPR and EARL fittings - $266

Option 1: All fittings from Y-Block (-6an feed adapter at y-block and -4an return (oem) - (Blue Fittings $243) (Black $257)
    Option 2: All fittings from Y-Block -8an feed adapter at y-block and -6an return - (Blue Fittings $220) (Black $234)
    Option 3: -6an Braided Hose to oem filter w/adapter to oem filter
    Option 4: -6an Braided Hose to -6an Fuelab fuel filter w/adapters to oem fuel line
    Option 5: -8an Braided Hose to -8an Fuelab fuel filter (no options for tank to filter) $115
    Option 6: -8an Braided Hose to -8an Fuelab fuel filter w/ adapters to oem fuel line - Hose $115 / Adapters and Bracket - $57
    Option 7: Fuelab Fuel Pressure Regulator - $135.41 - COLOR?
    Option 8: Fuelab Fuel Filter -6an 10 Micron Fabric - $81.50 - COLOR?
    Option 9: Fuelab Fuel Filter -6an 40 Micron Stainless - $112.88 - COLOR?

Anyone wanting full kits I'm going to have to ask for a $100 deposit. Payable to (oohnoo@optonline.net)
    What I need to know is how much of a full kit you want?

Then I would need to know what kind of hose you want..Stainless or Black Woven....Think I also might just go with Kevlar Braided Teflon lined hose and be done with it. Cost a little more but you'll never have to worry about E-85 fuel or fuel vapors leaching from the hose. AND I will probably will only be fabbing one end on the hose. This is because everyone has different sets and would be routing the hose a little different. It' s easy to put the end on. I'll post up some how-to video's I've found on Youtube.

UPDATE: People have asked if I can get the adapters in Black and the answer is Yes. So now you have a choice of all the adapters in EARLS Blue or Black. I'm sure other manufactors have them also but I only use EARLS. I think there's only two adapters I use on the return and those are XRP's as Earl don't make the ones I need.
    Only other issue is the Magnafuel Y-Block only comes in Blue. So please when specifing your kit please add the color choice of adapters...BLUE or BLACK.

1st ever COTM and COTY verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) green-lantern's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    It sure is a beautiful setup. To bad I can't afford one now.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 DarkHeroKOTRAJ's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Love mine and Mike loves his. I think it is worth every penny.
    David P. - Savannah, GA
    2009 BMW Z4 35i :: Mods :: Vishnu Performance PROcede ECU
    2009 Mercedes ML-550 :: Mods :: None but fully loaded with ever option
    1993 3000GT VR4 :: Mods :: Forged Block, APR Studs all around, Stage 3 Heads, Racing Cams, Adjustable Cam gears, TD05 Custom Billet 16G Turbos from DR, Custom Pre Turbo Pipes, 38x14x4 FMIC, 3inch custom intake, FUELAB Prodigy Fuel Pump and 2x filters inline @ -10AN, Fuellab Fuel Pressure Regulator with oohnooo hard lines, 1000cc Injectors, Custom Exhaust, Tial BOV, AEM EMS, AEM gauges (Fuel & Oil Pressure, A/F, Water Temp, Boost, & 2x Serial), 2x AEM A/F Sensors, 2x AEM EGT Sensors, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, SPEC Stage 5 Clutch, Steel front and mid transfer case upgrade, 2 Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft, Transfer Case Bracket, Quaife Front Differential, Kaaz Rear Differential, Super Car Engineering Center Differential, NOS Kit, 220 AMP Alternator, HKS Ignition Booster, All sensors replaced, EGR block off, Solid engine mounts, Tein FLEX Coilover, Ground wire kit, Iridium IX @ .028, if it's metal its polished or powder coated, and some other stuff.
    FOR SALE 1994 3000GT SL :: Mods :: New 4 Bolt TT Engine, Stage 3 heads, Full turbo conversion (99 ECU), 6 Speed MR Transmission, 720cc Denso Injectors, 15G Turbos, 99 Flash ECU, 3.5 GM MAF With Translator, 36x12x3 FMIC, MR 6 Speed Transmission with Quaife Front Differential, Greddy Type-RS BOV, 3inch custom intake, Walbro fuel pump (hot wired), Tein FLEX Coilover, and other stuff.

“A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

The Panda Not Verified Feedback Score 0 vr4tune's Avatar
    Owner Since
    01/11/06

Thanks
    I know this is from 2010 but I'm interested in a kit.

Ported heads, IPS 2mm oversized valves, Delta 264/272 cams, 3SX High rev valve springs, 3SX cam gears,
    Merkel 6g72 3.5L BILLET crank stroker (going in this summer), 3sx poly motor mounts
    IPS EvoIII turbo kit, HKS SSQV bov, ETS anodized FMIC, AEM intake filters, Tanabe Turbo Back Concept G Blue Exhaust,
    HKS DLI, Ultra spark plug wires, Denso iridium IK24 spark plugs,
    JSPEC trans, Ultimate Performance short throw shifter, Spec carbon twin disk clutch, PST aluminum 2 piece drive shaft,
    Denso Supra fuel pump, RC 750cc fuel injectors, AEM Fuel pressure regulator,
    AEM wideband & boost gauge, AEM EMS in speed density,
    Addco sway bars, DBA 4000 drilled & slotted rotors, Enkei PF01 18x9 +45, BFGoodrich g-froce KDW 245/40/R18