I am in the process of building a custom intercooler kit for my TD05 Setup, I just was not satisfied with the options on the market and secondly I like to have my own hands on approach with building things...

Just wondering if there is interest out there in a perfect fitting intercooler kit with polished stainless piping? I have taken design ideas from all of the popular kits particularly the Pitroad M and am cleaning up some of the little things that bother me. The shop that is doing my bends could probably reproduce the piping after we are done with my Kit. I also plan on trying to use fog lights and not have the pipes visible from the bumper...I have a '99 front end so those with other front ends may need to do a test fit for at least the front part of the kit.

I used to love the options that DN performance had for us back in the day, all of their stuff seemed to be spot on...

Right now I am running a treadstone 3.5" x 12" x 24" core (31" total length), doing 2" pipes from each turbo, then merging into a 3" inlet and outlet. I tossed around the idea of doing a dual inlet / single outlet like the Pitroad M spec and I could probably still do it just by changing a couple of the inlet pipes, just I already had the intercooler on hand...

I chose stainless because of the duarability but also the look of polished stainless vs aluminum which does not take abuse nearly as well. I realize there are some very inexpensive options out there for piping kits out there and this will probably not be an ultra cheap option, but if there is interest I can see what it would take to reproduce a few.

Will post up some pictures here in the next week or two of the progress of my particular kit on my build thread, I already have some of the piping being finish welded as we speak.