Hey guys,

I am doing a full restoration on my 1994 Dodge Stealth RT and I started by taking everything out of the interior and recoating the panels with a fresh coating of Dupli-color vinyl paint and so far it's been great. At the moment, the interior has been gutted and cleaned, so I added a new stereo (easy install and was able to bypass the factory amp and connect the tweeters using a crossover), and a remote starter and keyless entry since the previous owner installed a basic keyless but looked old.

A few days ago, I recently purchased a Python 414 remote car starter and keyless door entry. I was able to hook up the keyless door without any issues but there seems to be a problem with the remote starting area. The moment when I would press the start button on the remote, I would hear a series of clicking noises coming from the control module but the car doesn't start at all.

I checked the wiring diagrams and I'm sure I hooked it up right but maybe I am missing something because I haven't hooked the 24 auxiliary/shut down 24-pin harness. So if you guys can help me, then I'd love to get this beauty up and running again.

Ok so I have included the wiring connections, please let me know if there's something that I need to connect or make relays as I'm a beginner at things electrical.

Main Harness - 6-pin

H/1 - Red (12v constant) - Hooked it up to the white 12v wire
H/2 - Black (Chassis ground) - Hooked to a ground next to the center of the vehicle
H/3 - Brown (Horn Honk) - I am assuming it connects to the horn wire along the steering wheel harness
H/4 - White Brown (Light Flash Isolation Wire - Pin 87a light flash relay) - I am unsure of where this connects to?
H/5 - White (Pin 30 of Light Flash Relay) - Not sure about this one either?
H/6 - Orange (500mA Ground when armed output) - No clue where this goes or what wire to connect it to?

Remote Start - 8-pin

H/1 - Pink (Ignition 1 input/output) - Black/white wire on ignition harness
H/2 - Red/White (12V Constant input for ignition 2 and flex relays - 12v white wire on ignition harness
H/3 - Orange (Accessory Output) - Connected to the blue acc wire on ignition harness
H/4 - Violet - (Starter Output) - Connected to Black/yellow Starter wire on ignition harness
H/5 - Red (12V Constant Input for ignition 1 relay) - 12v white wire on ignition harness
H/6 - Pink/White (Ignition 2/Flex relay output) - Blue/black wire on ignition harness
H/7 - Pink/Black (Flex relay input 87a key side of Flex Relay) - unused
H/8 - Red/Black (12V Constant Input for Acc and starter relays - 12V white wire on ignition

24 Pin Auxiliary/Shutdown harness

h/1 Pink/White - 200mA flex relay control unit - not needed?
h/2 Black/White - Neutral Safety Input - I am not sure where this goes to or what colored wires
h/3 Blue/White - 200mA 2nd status / rear defogger output - connect to defroster wire but not sure of the color, or if this is even needed?
h/4 Green/Black - Factory Alarm Disarm Output - where is this one located and color?
h/5 Red/White - Trunk Release - Not needed
h/6 Green - (-) Door Input - not sure where this one goes
h/7 Black/Yellow - 200mA Dome light output - Is this required and what color wires, location?
h/8 Empty
h/9 Dark Blue - Status Output - not needed?
h/10 Pink - Ignition 1 output - does this need to be connected seeing as the remote wires has this one
h/11 White/Black - Aux 3 Output - not needed
h/12 - Violet - (+) Door input - needed?
h/13 - White/Violet - Aux 1 Output - Not needed
h/14 - Violet/Black - Aux 2 Output - Not needed
h/15 - Orange/Black - Aux 4 Output - Not needed
h/16 - Brown - Brake shutdown input - Is this necessary, I have an ATX
h/17 - Gray - Hood pin input - out to pin on hood
h/18 - Violet/Yellow - 200mA Starter output - is this required and where to connect it to?
h/19 - Blue - Trunk input - Not needed
h/20 - Grey/black - Not needed
h/21 - White blue - Activation input - Not needed?
h/22 - Orange - Accessory input - where does this one attach to?
h/23 - Violet/White - Location and is it needed?
h/24 - 200mA Factory Alarm ARM output - is this needed and where to locate?

Please help me, been at this for the past 2 days and it's getting so confusing. Also if you're local around the East Bay, I'd like some help in getting it set up, I really just want the remote starter and the doors to work, thank you.