Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Need this running asap take 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #12
    Rice Patrol verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    I installed the new FPR and boy what a difference! But...not fixed. It does get into boost MUCH smoother but it still face plants. At cold idle I am getting 10hg vac now and it is very erratic. I can drive it around, stop and let it idle and it has 17hg and then I can drive, stop, let it idle and it has 14hg. The rear turbo is still glowing but I really think that, the rear head has been the problem from the get go. I am thinking that the guides are shot and causing the valves to not work properly. Only thing that is weird is that I had the heads rebuilt.
    Last edited by Mean Green; 10-09-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering