PTFE Line pre-cut and loosely assembled to fit from the factory sending unit to the hard line under the car. Comes with the adapters necessary to install.
$45 shipped to the lower 48.
![]()
PTFE Line pre-cut and loosely assembled to fit from the factory sending unit to the hard line under the car. Comes with the adapters necessary to install.
$45 shipped to the lower 48.
![]()
Last edited by mb3000; 06-26-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Still have it.
There is over $90 in parts on that when I looked at making one... Bump 2
Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
"Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" ..
Thanks Coop. Yep, taking a pretty good loss on it as usual. Can't believe there's nobody out there that just split their OEM one in 1/2![]()
Man of my word.![]()
Last edited by mb3000; 06-03-2014 at 12:24 PM.
When you say loosely assembled....? Lol
Mines pretty much seized at the pump hat hard line and I dont think it'll be pretty when/if I get it. I was gonna just order one from Chris, but I may just pick this up from you if I go ahead and replace it. May be a couple of weeks or so though.
Loosely assembled means that I haven't tightened it down, installed it on the vehicle and tested it for leaks. I basically just put it together to keep the parts together for storage.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks