Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: *** New Product Release Sale! STM ABS Delete Kits $225 Shipped ***

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Thumbs up *** New Product Release Sale! STM ABS Delete Kits $225 Shipped ***

I am happy to announce the release of a new product. As time goes on it is harder and harder to find good brake lines from the non-abs cars, and Mitsubishi no longer makes all the parts. Now that doesnt matter, its easy to clean up the engine bay and lose the weight of the ABS system since we are now offering a complete ABS delete kit that replaces it all.

The best part is, that its not hard to install even with the engine in the car! Because the lines are flexible you dont have to worry about hurting the hard lines trying to fit them around the engine and everything else in the way. This is no longer a project you have to wait on until you pull the motor or turbo/manifold to do. It can be done easily in less than a day.

-New OEM Mitsubishi Non-ABS Proportioning valve
    -New stainless steel lines from master to proportioning valve
    -New stainless steel lines from proportioning valve all the way to the front calipers
    -All necessary fitting to run lines from calipers/master cylinder/proportioning valve

All lines are plastic coated so they will not scratch or rub through anything. All lines are long enough to fit a few different ways dependin on ow your car is set up and how you want to run the lines.

This setup has been tested on my Stealth, i have over 3000 trouble free miles on it now on stock TT brakes, and love it.

This kit will be up for sale at an introductory price of $225 shipped (inside US, NY residents add 8% for tax.)

-Paypal is Sales@StreetTunedMotorsports.com

I have one full kit here ready to go, all others will ship out early next week as more kits arrive.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
    -Austin@STM

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin@STM For This Useful Post:

Thats a nice kit! I would have done this instead of bending my own lines ect. ect. Great idea guys!
    Fully Forged, 16G's ect.

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I wasn't expecting it to replace the front rubber lines. I already have SS brake lines. I wonder if I can sell those w/o the rears and recoup some of the cost for these.
    '92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT - Aug. 2012 COTM

Advanced Tech? verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Wow! Awesome!
    Maddog Performance Engineering

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Awesome! You guys are rocking and rolling on the new parts!
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

rawr. verified
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    WoW STM FTMFW!
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

https://car.social

Forum User Not Verified

Owner Since

Thanks
    is this kit street legal? I thought there was a limit to the maximum length of flexible line in the car.

Parting 6 speed
    Pampena 3.5 Stroker, GTX 2867 Gen IIs, AEM Series2, oohnoo SMIC, DN Hardpipes, FIC 1650s, Walbro 525, aermotive fpr, Dejon intake pipes, Tial Q, Koyo Rad, Samco Hoses, Stoptech 332mm fronts, HKS GT4 Coilovers, Spec 4+ LW, JDM 6 Speed, Billet shift forks, Pampena brace

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Gump View Post
    is this kit street legal? I thought there was a limit to the maximum length of flexible line in the car.
    Its not a D.O.T. approved kit like most aftermarket kits if thats what you mean, but i have the same setup just with a 1g dsm master and prop valve, same stainless lines though. The pedal is still very solid, and in 3000 miles hasnt changed one bit.

I pulled my complete setup out to test fit this new one and all my lines still looked brand new. I am not aware of any issues with running flexible lines, and dont think think there are any because this is what Goodridge designed the lines for.

-Austin@STM

Sponsor
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Alright STM! The ABS delete is one of my favorite mods... but actually doing it is a PITA. nice to know there's a quality kit in case I ever have to do it again.

Kurt S.
    A.K.A. Lat 42
    A.K.A. "Fro Bro"

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    11secondFWD has requested this for his 1g DSM so we will be offering these kits for all you DSM'ers as well.