Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 537

Thread: The 2014 College Football Thread.

  1. #81
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DK77 View Post
    Also, I guess I could add Penn State to my short list of B1G teams that could go undefeated (still highly unlikely) and miss the playoff now that they are actually eligible.
    No way. I think we stand a good chance of beating them here in the Big House and I highly doubt they will make it much of a game against OSU & MSU will roll them.

  2. #82
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DK77 View Post
    Are you guys done circle jerking yet?
    umad

    Quote Originally Posted by DK77 View Post
    In terms of top to bottom I would say the two are close... Don't forget, LSU almost lost to a DII team... Oh wait, that was Wisconsin. And Oregon was down 28-17 deep into the 3rd quarter to one of those mid major B1G schools too.

    In all seriousness I think the PAC-12 is slightly ahead mostly because they have a lot more proven leadership from their QBs. And yes, I agree the whole B1G is a dumpster fire at this point (except maybe Minnesota and Penn State, but only because they aren't as a big a dumpster fire as they were supposed to be).

    Also, I guess I could add Penn State to my short list of B1G teams that could go undefeated (still highly unlikely) and miss the playoff now that they are actually eligible.
    I think the gap between the two has certainly closed, and I also think top to bottom the PAC-12 may be very, VERY slightly ahead. But there's no doubt that the SEC has the collection of the strongest teams. The Pac-12 realistically has two potential candidates for the playoffs - USC and Oregon. The SEC has four - LSU, Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia. If LSU, Alabama, and Auburn were in any other conference (and heck, any other division for that matter - the SEC West is STACKED) their path would be a lot more assured. As it is they're basically going to cannibalize themselves.

  3. #83
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    Scottsbluff, NE
    Posts
    872
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
    No way. I think we stand a good chance of beating them here in the Big House and I highly doubt they will make it much of a game against OSU & MSU will roll them.
    I wasn't implying that I thought they realistically had a chance of going undefeated, I highly doubt they will. What I was trying to say is even if they did, they'd likely still miss the playoff.
    1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo
    Mods: DR750s, BC Sportsman rods, Ross pistons, ACT HD 6 puck clutch, 5 speed transmission, 300M output shaft, Broomfield racing billet transfer case housings, Spectre air filter, GM 3.75" MAF w/translator, DN Pre-turbo pipes, Pampena/CX Racing dual core FMIC, M2 Performance turbo-back exhaust, Walbro 450lph E85 pump, SXPerformance fuel filter, stainless fuel feed lines, EK2 Mfg fuel rails, SXPerformance AFPR, 1000cc Bosch injectors, 99 VR4 replica ECU w/ Chrome for tuning, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Spark, Blitz SBC i-D boost controller, IPS oil cooler, Intrax springs on KYB GR2 struts, Enkei Kojin 18X9.5 +30, Nexen N3000s, 99 front end, carbon fiber steering wheel, Pioneer AVH-X2600BT, JL C2 6.5" and 6"x9" speakers, free 4 channel amp for subs (LOL), twin Alpine 10" type E subs.

    Made 608whp/631wtrq on Pampena's dyno @ 31 psi.

  4. #84
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    Keep it up BigT... Karma is a bitch...

    Cmon Florida State is on a run now, crushing the SEC like bitches... Alabama? Got beat by Ok...

    A win over Wisconsin isn't a big deal.. Oregon can beat a lot of the SEC also..
    real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...

  5. #85
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post
    Keep it up BigT... Karma is a bitch...

    Cmon Florida State is on a run now, crushing the SEC like bitches... Alabama? Got beat by Ok...

    A win over Wisconsin isn't a big deal.. Oregon can beat a lot of the SEC also..
    Don't give me more football ammo Mike, not that I entirely disagree, you are talking about 2 teams though. whoo :firebang:.

    Quoted for future reference anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  6. #86
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Don't give me more football ammo Mike, not that I entirely disagree, you are talking about 2 teams though. whoo :firebang:.

    Quoted for future reference anyway
    As much as it pains me to say Mike is right...the pendulum always swings...

  7. #87
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
    As much as it pains me to say Mike is right...the pendulum always swings...
    he's just bitter because his team and conference blow big ones.
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  8. #88
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post
    Keep it up BigT... Karma is a bitch...

    Cmon Florida State is on a run now, crushing the SEC like bitches... Alabama? Got beat by Ok...

    A win over Wisconsin isn't a big deal.. Oregon can beat a lot of the SEC also..
    I was not aware that coming back to win with 0:15 on the clock was "crushing". In fact it seems like there was quite a bit of anus clinching for Free Shoes U fans in a game that was supposedly going to be a cakewalk.

  9. #89
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    I tried finding a school that fit the ackronym FCLU(Free Crab Legs University) but failed. Florida Christian University sorta works if you're good with the "C" being for "crablegs" as one word.

  10. #90
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Nervous for tomorrow Echo???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering