Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 537

Thread: The 2014 College Football Thread.

  1. #501
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    I don't know about the others, but you probably did yourselves a favor with Tim Irvin decommitting and flipping to Auburn. Kid has issues; I don't think he would fit well at all on a Strong team.

    p.s. stay out of Florida. That's the biggest advantage WVU has in the B12. GTFO!

    Jeremy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Douches

  2. #502
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I don't know about the others, but you probably did yourselves a favor with Tim Irvin decommitting and flipping to Auburn. Kid has issues; I don't think he would fit well at all on a Strong team.

    p.s. stay out of Florida. That's the biggest advantage WVU has in the B12. GTFO!

    Jeremy
    I wouldn't worry too much about the cash-flashing Snapchat pic if those are the "issues" you're referring to. If not, I'm interested to know what they are. Thankfully Malzahn has a penchant for nipping those things in the bud REAL quickly.

  3. #503
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    He's your recruit (for the moment anyway). I've watched enough interviews, and social media garbage, to know I'm not big on him. Speaking of big, he's pretty damn small to be a safety. 5'8"? No thanks. Always envisioned him more on the other side of the ball, but he is hell bent on wanting to play defense. I just don't like him, never have.

    Jeremy

  4. #504
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    He's your recruit (for the moment anyway). I've watched enough interviews, and social media garbage, to know I'm not big on him. Speaking of big, he's pretty damn small to be a safety. 5'8"? No thanks. Always envisioned him more on the other side of the ball, but he is hell bent on wanting to play defense. I just don't like him, never have.

    Jeremy
    5'8" is small for a corner but not a safety. He's a headhunter and a perfect specimen for Muschamp's defense, especially considering how much he loves to blitz.

  5. #505
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTyla View Post
    5'8" is small for a corner but not a safety. He's a headhunter and a perfect specimen for Muschamp's defense, especially considering how much he loves to blitz.
    lolwat? 5'8" is not just small, it's absolutely tiny for a safety. Average height is typically 5'11" and up. Outside of Bob Sanders, I can't think of another standout. But, yeah, a hard nose attack can do a lot for a small guy like him.

    Jeremy

  6. #506
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    lolwat? 5'8" is not just small, it's absolutely tiny for a safety. Average height is typically 5'11" and up. Outside of Bob Sanders, I can't think of another standout. But, yeah, a hard nose attack can do a lot for a small guy like him.

    Jeremy
    hey now size isn't everything!.... look at me now. I'm starting to sound like 2ndMike.
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  7. #507
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Lol, he's not overall small. Dude is close to 200 lbs, so he's stacked up for sure. Just doesn't have that prototypical size for a safety.

    Jeremy

  8. #508
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    Lol, he's not overall small. Dude is close to 200 lbs, so he's stacked up for sure. Just doesn't have that prototypical size for a safety.

    Jeremy
    200lbs A 5'8" is not "small". got a friend in the gym about that size and he's a damn truck. I bet this dude can fly too. I wonder if he knows to knock down a deep pass on 4th down with less than an minute on the clock.

  9. #509
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    200lbs A 5'8" is not "small". got a friend in the gym about that size and he's a damn truck. I bet this dude can fly too. I wonder if he knows to knock down a deep pass on 4th down with less than an minute on the clock.
    *facepalm* Look, read, and understand what you quoted. Good grief.

    Dude is close to 200 lbs, so he's stacked up for sure

    Jeremy

  10. #510
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Offensive coordinator Mike Bajakian leaving Tennessee Volunteers - ESPN

    Damn! The guy really looked like a genius after the beat down he put on Iowa in the TaxSlayer bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering