Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 537

Thread: The 2014 College Football Thread.

  1. #391
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 388 Times in 259 Posts
    I'm a big fan of the 10-team conference and despise the uneven scheduling you see in other conferences.

    The B12 doesn't want to add teams because it just means splitting the TV money pie even more.

    I say blow it up already: Texas, OU, OSU, and 1 of Tech/Baylor/TCU go to the Pac16...

    But if the B12 insists on expanding, I say grab the Florida schools: USF, UCF. Forget Boise or Cinci, and I'd be okay with never playing BYU again.
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

  2. #392
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    I'm against any East Coast expansion, especially in Florida.

    The only brand names available, that even remotely bring anything to the table is BYU and Boise. Though, it's not even worth discussing as there will be no expansion, IMO. The B12 is going to get the option of having a CCG.

    Jeremy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Douches

  3. #393
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Wisconsin head coach makes lateral move at best to Oregon State, and Wisconsin picks up a former assistant with a .500 record with ties to the AD.

    I would not be happy if I were a Wisconsin fan right now. You lost Bielema two years ago in a similar lateral move (and arguably a downgrade) and now you lose another only to pick up Chryst? Does Alvarez have his hand too deep in the cookie jar?

  4. #394
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    I love the Chryst move...hoping to steal a recruit (back) from sPitt.

    Jeremy

  5. #395
    Jack Stand Driver
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Central TX
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTyla View Post
    I would not be happy if I were a Wisconsin fan right now.
    Im not happy lol. Though I have long come to terms that the B1G will never have a consistent powerhouse school like the SEC. Eitherway, its like they dont give a shit or dont know ehat the hell they are doing. Now that Gordon will be going pro next year, UW will be lucky to have only 3-4 losses.
    1991 Dodge Stealth R/T (RIP)
    1992 Mitsu 3000GT SL (sold)
    1992 Mitsu 3000GT SL (sold)
    1991 Dodge Stealth R/T TT

  6. #396
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    I think Chryst leaving is effing hilarious. Eff Pitt and their 10 fans that show up to games.

    [06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

  7. #397
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeH View Post
    Im not happy lol. Though I have long come to terms that the B1G will never have a consistent powerhouse school like the SEC. Eitherway, its like they dont give a shit or dont know ehat the hell they are doing. Now that Gordon will be going pro next year, UW will be lucky to have only 3-4 losses.
    We are no more inconsistent than the SEC is. Presumably you're talking about Alabama as their consistent powerhouse, but prior to 2008 their record was all over the place going back through most of the 90's.

  8. #398
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts

  9. #399
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    They're consistent. Constantly bad
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  10. #400
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    They're consistent. Constantly bad









Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering