Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 537

Thread: The 2014 College Football Thread.

  1. #251
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    Michigans whole recruiting class decommits...





    real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...

  2. #252
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Another turnover?! I smell now out. The suckeyes are getting straight wipped at the line. Glorious!
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  3. #253
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    Notre Dame got smoked. Maybe now people will shut up about them deserving a spot in the playoff.

    Then again, they can lose two more and people will still say they should be in...

    [06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

  4. #254
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Another turnover?! I smell now out. The suckeyes are getting straight wipped at the line. Glorious!
    or not

  5. #255
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    OSU/MSU game delivered. JT was very impressive, Braxton might as well just enter the draft.

    Michigan - Northwestern game was like watching two 40 year old virgins try to fuck. Easily in the running for one of the worst overall games I think I've ever seen.

  6. #256
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
    OSU/MSU game delivered. JT was very impressive, Braxton might as well just enter the draft.

    Michigan - Northwestern game was like watching two 40 year old virgins try to fuck. Easily in the running for one of the worst overall games I think I've ever seen.
    eh I am worried about a let down against Minnesota :/ They have to finish out the season with all wins to have a shot.

    OSU is good and getting better, but I am not sure about playing someone like Alabama... I think OSU could give FSU a game.

    yeah I think with Hoke on lame duck status, the whole place is like whatever...

    Last edited by Mikes2nd; 11-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.

  7. #257
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 388 Times in 259 Posts
    Is Braxton set to graduate this semester? If so, he should transfer to play his final season at Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post


    Agreed VERY easy

    The Georgia Floraduh game was brutal, I love to see the Gaytors loose. The only good thing is I get to rub it in to the Georgia fan here at work. He grew up in Tennessee but likes Georgia Good thing they did loose in this case because he's a Tom Brady fan and tried to give me shit 1st thing this morning about Manning losing lol.

    I can't be rattled this morning anyway because we beat South Carolina again! Take that Spurrier!

    Steve Spurrier Gives 54-Second Press Conference After Loss to Tennessee | Bleacher Report
    Holy shit, bro... It's LOSE.
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

  8. #258
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    Hah you might be able to get JT back, if JT can keep going OSU has a serious QB problem... two Heisman candidates on the same team? Who plays.

    I am still concerned about Braxtons are healing(2nd tear)... and he has a huge policy on his arm if he doesn't play in the nfl... but he is a redshirt this year. And I don't think he would have to sit out since he isn't playing...

    https://vine.co/v/OeLq0IuqEa0

    Meanwhile back at the batcave... someone found his headset! Congrats Fred!

    Last edited by Mikes2nd; 11-09-2014 at 03:05 PM.

  9. #259
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    it's confirmed that I'm going to a big tailgate put on by one of my vendors at the Auburn v UGA game this satruday with free tickets to the game! :burnout:

  10. #260
    Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

    Location
    Ozark, AL
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
    Have fun watching your average quarterback look like the second coming of Peyton Manning against our porous defense.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering