This morning around 3 am just down the road from my house, a 22 year old kid driving a 91' Stealth (which I'm almost 100% sure was a black TT I've seen driving in the area a lot recently) was killed while traveling at a high rate of speed, hit an ice patch and flipped his Stealth into the wooded ravine on the side of the road. he was found dead on the scene by a passer by and a passenger, who is also 22, was rushed to the hospital and is now in critical condition. I know many of the 3S owners around the area (Valparaiso, Indiana) but never had an opportunity to stop and meet this kid. It is a real tragedy that this occurred but let it be a reminder to us all that with the power that these cars have, they need to be treated with respect, especially in sub-par weather conditions. AWD is not a save all and a life changing event such as this can happen in the blink of an eye. His name was Mike Malone, I'm not sure if he was a member and/or if anyone knew him on here, it truly is devastating. May he rest in peace.
One-car crash kills Valparaiso man, injures passenger - Post-Tribune



), gutted precats, 19" SSR D5Rs, Drilled/slotted rotors, Tein S Techs, Aluminum STEALTH door sills and spark plug cover, Dual ARM-1's, Autometer gauges, Front mount oil cooler, 3sx dual pass radiator w/ flexlite fans, RFL BOV. 
Reply With Quote
I saw the article earlier today, but didn't know if anyone knew him.








Bookmarks