Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: ARC-2 with 83mm Ford MAF

  1. #41
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts

  2. #42
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts

  3. #43
    1993 rt/tt Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    wa state
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 181 Times in 119 Posts
    Wish you would hurry up and sell yours, so i can list mine
    if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem


  4. #44
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Wish you would hurry up and sell yours, so i can list mine
    I think Chrome has killed the market. I've had some offers for $375-400 which I could have taken but I keep holding onto it in case someone else is in more need of one. I tuned a member's car yesterday on E85 and he spent $1k on his because he didn't check the forums. I've got a few locals here and there once in awhile that need some parts so I may wait and see what happens. You need a bigger MAF upgrade with the flashed ecu so it's either this or a GM MAF/MAFT combo until Greg finishes his solution.
    95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.

  5. #45
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    The uncertainty of Greg's "solution" is the only reason I didn't buy your, so your thought process is spot on.

  6. #46
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fnloud View Post
    The uncertainty of Greg's "solution" is the only reason I didn't buy your, so your thought process is spot on.
    We'll see what happens. I have to use an upgraded maf to push my turbos on E85. It's a huge loss on the stock or evo maf. I'm sure someone will come around or I may do a simple build for someone more local.

  7. #47
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Still available.

  8. #48
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Sold!
    Last edited by TurboSinceBirth; 09-19-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering